My International is getting lonely

/ My International is getting lonely #1  

DIXIEDOG

Platinum Member
Tractor
International 2544 / Gator 825i/L2501/General
Since I bought my little RTV 500 my International 2544 is getting lonely. I do most of my stuff with the 500 it's just so maneuverable and easy to use it's not even fair to the poor ol' International. I had to fix the driveway, ordinarily that would have been done with the International but I did it with the RTV and my DR Grader instead, 30 minutes later it's good to go.:thumbsup: All winter long I use to clear snow with the loader on my International but this year it's only job was to move the snow banks when they got so high I started to stack over 4' banks....then I got the big girl out to do some heavy hauling but for the most part my 500 handled the snow very well...had I not had the large tractor available I would have plowed differently and never would have gotten backed up this year. That little 500 has been a great purchase, I've had it a little over a year now and haven't regretted the purchase one bit. :D

/ My International is getting lonely #2  
True...My BX stays in it climate controlled lair until I need the FEL or BH....I do get the BX out for mowing every week though...Both machines seem happy anyway.