RTV 500 Gun Rack

/ RTV 500 Gun Rack #2  
Dixie, I have two different types of gun racks. One attaches to the back of the roll bars and the overhead rack like you are interested in. Go with the overhead one. The rack holds one rifle pretty well with a scope but squeezing a second one on the other side of the rack could cause some scratching to the firearm. Check Ebay for a deal.

/ RTV 500 Gun Rack #3  
DDog, I installed a military rack; (go figure :laughing: ) the base mounted on the floor, the top friction clamp fit in between the reverse and differential lock on the dash. It is tight but the gears can be shifted when the rack is in use. @30 bucks, OD green. It was designed for the M151 jeep.

Leme kno, I can pm the company info.

Pictured with a BB gun; works well with "other" items :thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / RTV 500 Gun Rack #4  
I have a Big Sky overhead 2 gun rack. I like it. It fits over the front bench seat of my 1140 RTV. The guns run from side to side, not front to back of the RTV. You will need to check your gun length to see if it fits better front to back or side to side.....

I have a Great Day front RTV rack... exceptional quality and design. I like their stuff very well.

I'd be guided by which rack best fits your gun and vehicle. Either would be a very good choice to get the gun out of the way yet keep handy and secure.

/ RTV 500 Gun Rack
DDog, I installed a military rack; (go figure :laughing: ) the base mounted on the floor, the top friction clamp fit in between the reverse and differential lock on the dash. It is tight but the gears can be shifted when the rack is in use. @30 bucks, OD green. It was designed for the M151 jeep.

Leme kno, I can pm the company info.

Pictured with a BB gun; works well with "other" items :thumbsup:

Nice looking rack but I like the idea of an overhead out of the way rack.

I have a Big Sky overhead 2 gun rack. I like it. It fits over the front bench seat of my 1140 RTV. The guns run from side to side, not front to back of the RTV. You will need to check your gun length to see if it fits better front to back or side to side.....

I have a Great Day front RTV rack... exceptional quality and design. I like their stuff very well.

I'd be guided by which rack best fits your gun and vehicle. Either would be a very good choice to get the gun out of the way yet keep handy and secure.

Sound like it works pretty decent. I gotta go get some measurements.:thumbsup:

/ RTV 500 Gun Rack #6  
My wife's 34 DDD rack should look nice bouncing around on my new 1140 too..... we were talking what racks we plan to have on our UTVs right? :eek: