4010 trans mule gas speed/odometer solved

/ 4010 trans mule gas speed/odometer solved #1  

murphyboy

Tractor
kubota b 7100 hst
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered a speed/odometer kit.Correct kit part number incorrect cable in box Ordered another same thing.I called kawasaki direct and was told most are packaged wrong and he ups a correct cable n/c.Bty the cable is the same as the4010 trans diesel/ 3010 trans gas

/ 4010 trans mule gas speed/odometer solved #2  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered a speed/odometer kit.Correct kit part number incorrect cable in box Ordered another same thing.I called kawasaki direct and was told most are packaged wrong and he ups a correct cable n/c.Bty the cable is the same as the4010 trans diesel/ 3010 trans gas
I answered your same post over on http://UtilityOffRoad.com thinking that the cable sent to you was for a standard single bench model rather than the longer cable for a two bench Transport model. Sounds like that is what happened. Good luck with the install and welcome to the forum.

/ 4010 trans mule gas speed/odometer solved
thanks nnickel plate The reason I posted again is that all 4010 trans speedo kits will have the wrong cable packed in the kit unless kawasaki changes their pick list The speedo is in and works fine