Using RTV to rake grass and leaves

/ Using RTV to rake grass and leaves #1  

jcombs

Tractor
Kubota L3200
I would like to find a way to use my RTV 500 to rake grass clippings and leaves. I don't need a collector or anything, just a way to pile the stuff up, even if it is small piles. I'd also like to be able to use the RTV to pile up brush when I'm clearing an overgrown area. Of course I'd like to get by as cheaply as possible, which is probably going to be the challenging part.

Anyone have any ideas?

/ Using RTV to rake grass and leaves #2  
You can get a pull behind lawn sweeper, other than that the tasks that you want to do are best done with a tractor.

David Kb7uns

/ Using RTV to rake grass and leaves #3  
You can get a pull behind lawn sweeper, other than that the tasks that you want to do are best done with a tractor.

David Kb7uns

That's true....You can push moderate sized brush piles with a snow plow, but that ain't cheap.

/ Using RTV to rake grass and leaves #4  
The thing is it is a RTV500, a 900 or 1100 can get the hydro broom and plow with mounts but then you are a good ways of money to a BX.

David Kb7uns

/ Using RTV to rake grass and leaves #5  
The thing is it is a RTV500, a 900 or 1100 can get the hydro broom and plow with mounts but then you are a good ways of money to a BX.

David Kb7uns

I think the plow on my 500 was around $1500...From Kubota. Aftermarket is probably less. Thats some good money for sure.

/ Using RTV to rake grass and leaves
Thanks for the replies. I'm starting to consider buying a cheap chain harrow and using it with the tines pointed up to rake grass and leaves. Would this work? Or would I just be wasting my money?

/ Using RTV to rake grass and leaves #7  
why not just mount two leaf blowers in front or behind the rtv ?they do move alot of leaves and with two of them i bet it would clear out a path in no time.