Kubota 900 oil change question

/ Kubota 900 oil change question #1  

pappy19

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota RTV 900
I thought I had a web site in my "favorites" that had all of this info but I guess I don't. I am in the middle of changing my oil and I need to know what the capacity is. Also if anyone has the web site that has all that info, please send it. Thanks-

Pap

/ Kubota 900 oil change question #2  
I thought I had a web site in my "favorites" that had all of this info but I guess I don't. I am in the middle of changing my oil and I need to know what the capacity is. Also if anyone has the web site that has all that info, please send it. Thanks-

Pap

I could get you the info for an 1100..Doubt it's materially different...Let me know

/ Kubota 900 oil change question #3  

Pap

My 1100 takes 4.3 quarts with the filter, 4.0 quarts without the filter according to the manual..I just did this a few months ago..Yours might be slightly less...Just fill it slowly and keep checking.

/ Kubota 900 oil change question #4  
Just checked my manual - w/Filter 3.3 quarts, w/o Filer 2.9 quarts.
Trans fluid w/Filter 2.6 Gallons.
Hydraulic Dump System - 8.5 Quarts
w/Auxiliary Tank - 18 Quarts

And don't forget about this sites favorite dealer Messicks - follow this link Kubota : RTV-Series