Tractor
    Kubota RTV 1140, Jinma Nortrac 4WD compact tractor, Polaris Ranger

Default Kubota RTV 1140 accessories?

Looking forward to our kubota RTV 1140 arriving in a week or two. Any suggestions on accessories? The only thing I have ordered is the front mounted receiver. Want roof/windshield/winch, but balked at the price. Did see an interesting add-on called the "Farm Boy" by UTV Hitchworks - Home of the Farm Boy that attaches to the hydraulics of the Kubota and acts as a 3 point hitch. It's a little pricey, too, and I already have a little Jinma tractor for my box blade and bush-hog, but nice to know I might be able to use the RTV if my little tracor bites the dust. Thanks!

Gold Member
    Tractor
    BX24

Default Re: Kubota RTV 1140 accessories?

Quote Originally Posted by wyndham6 View Post
    Looking forward to our kubota RTV 1140 arriving in a week or two. Any suggestions on accessories? The only thing I have ordered is the front mounted receiver. Want roof/windshield/winch, but balked at the price. Did see an interesting add-on called the "Farm Boy" by UTV Hitchworks - Home of the Farm Boy that attaches to the hydraulics of the Kubota and acts as a 3 point hitch. It's a little pricey, too, and I already have a little Jinma tractor for my box blade and bush-hog, but nice to know I might be able to use the RTV if my little tracor bites the dust. Thanks!
    Two places to shop and ponder/drool:

Greene Mountain Outdoors

Great Day, Inc. - UTV Accessories

The very first accessory that I got for my 900 was a rear view mirror; I couldn't live without it!
    Al Yelvington
    Russell, PA
    Kubota BX-24 & Kubota RTV-900
    FEL, BH, chipper, box grader, back blade, ford rake, disc harrow, sub-soiler, mid-soil buster, post hole digger, brush hog, spreader, sprayer, quick hitch, log splitter, block heater and lots of lights!

www.youtube.com/ayelvington