Kubota RTV 1140 accessories?

/ Kubota RTV 1140 accessories? #1  

wyndham6

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1140, Jinma Nortrac 4WD compact tractor, Polaris Ranger
Looking forward to our Kubota RTV 1140 arriving in a week or two. Any suggestions on accessories? The only thing I have ordered is the front mounted receiver. Want roof/windshield/winch, but balked at the price. Did see an interesting add-on called the "Farm Boy" by UTV Hitchworks - Home of the Farm Boy that attaches to the hydraulics of the Kubota and acts as a 3 point hitch. It's a little pricey, too, and I already have a little Jinma tractor for my box blade and bush-hog, but nice to know I might be able to use the RTV if my little tracor bites the dust. Thanks!

/ Kubota RTV 1140 accessories? #2  
Looking forward to our Kubota RTV 1140 arriving in a week or two. Any suggestions on accessories? The only thing I have ordered is the front mounted receiver. Want roof/windshield/winch, but balked at the price. Did see an interesting add-on called the "Farm Boy" by UTV Hitchworks - Home of the Farm Boy that attaches to the hydraulics of the Kubota and acts as a 3 point hitch. It's a little pricey, too, and I already have a little Jinma tractor for my box blade and bush-hog, but nice to know I might be able to use the RTV if my little tracor bites the dust. Thanks!

Two places to shop and ponder/drool:

Greene Mountain Outdoors

Great Day, Inc. - UTV Accessories

The very first accessory that I got for my 900 was a rear view mirror; I couldn't live without it!