Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4

/ Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 #1  

yanmars

Platinum Member
I just got a used 2510 4x4. Anything special to watch for, service etc. I also need to get a service/repair/parts manual. Anyplace special to get those from? Thanks

/ Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 #2  
I just got a used 2510 4x4. Anything special to watch for, service etc. I also need to get a service/repair/parts manual. Anyplace special to get those from? Thanks

Other then your local dealer, try e-bay. I buy a lot of manuals on there but understand most that are really cheap are just copies off someone's computer. Never bothered me as the info is the same.

Otherwise Google search for manuals. Here is one source, good luck!
ATV Products

/ Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4
thanks.

/ Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 #4  
Just gave my 2510 away to a friend and it was great while i had it. It was a 1994 2wd with a cab and heater.

I wanted to buy another one but they are priced too close to the rtv900. I went with the kubota 900xt. I switched because I needed 4wd, and wanted diesel. The mule was tough to start in the cold (no efi) but other than that, it was a durable machine that i would buy again if the price was right.

/ Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 #5  
I have a 1999 2510 4x4. It has been a good machine. I check the engine oil a lot and smell the oil for gas. The carb has no adjustment. The crankcase vents to the air filter so don't overfill the crankcase or oil will get on the air filter and cause it to run rich. Ours has been tough to start on cold mornings but once it warms up it runs fine.

/ Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 #6  
I have 1997 2510. Bullet proof reliable. Don't overfill the oil!!!!

/ Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 #7  
I have a 94 2500 2wd gas model. Picked it up a few years ago for a good price. The only issue I had was a little water in the oil. Turned out the heads needed a little smoothing and a new head gasket. Great little machine that gets used a few times week as a glorified wheel barrel. PM me if you still looking for a service book.

/ Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4
I got a manual off the net, thanks for the offer. I just saw a 2510 sell for parts for about $550 but it looked like it needed tires, the engine was shot and it may have been two wheel drive.
The engine in mine has not been looked at yet, it runs but badly.

/ Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 #9  
I would look at the spark plugs first. You can remove the fuel bowl under the carb to see if there is trash or water there. I think that there is a fuel filter somewhere or it is a good idea to put one inline. We only put nonethanol gas in our machine. Our air filter got saturated with oil somehow and engine ran very rich which is not good. Check the valve adjustment. While the plugs are out check compression or do a leak down test.

/ Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4
It appears it may have been overrevved and/or a valve stuck briefly I am told as the push rod was out of postion. It was put back in place and all is well I have been informed.