Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron?

/ Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron? #1  

patcopaul

They are new to the market and seem to be a great value. Does anyone here have any experience with one that they woulld like to share.
I need soemthing to work. I was leaning toward a Mule but a 3 cylinder deisel with hydralic dump bed for around $10,000 seems too good to be true.

/ Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron? #2  
I recently purchased one , and i have two friends that also bought them.I only have 22 hours on mine but am very happy with it . I still have a third of a tank of fuel. The unit only goes about 25, but that seems fast enough. It is very smooth riding, a bit louder than a gas unit. It seems to have plenty of pep. I just added a heater to it, which went very neatly under the dash. some may not like the diesel, but to me it is very comfortingto listen to. Great headlights, and three can sit in the seat easily.

/ Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron? #3  
i will try to upload a pic

Attachments

• mechron.jpg
    mechron.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 589
   / Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron?
Thanks,
What is your general impression of the overall construction? Would you say it is heavily constructed along the lines of a Kubota or more like some of the lighter duty units? Is the general finish acceptable or does it reflect it's substantially lower price?
My local dealer has never had one in stock, I have never seen one and the closest dealer that has one is over 100 miles away. I'd like to test drive one before I plunk down my money but if it roughly constructed I may pass on going so far to see one.
Again, thanks!

/ Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron? #5  
The quality of construction is what I would consider to be excellant. It is very weel built. It has a locking rear diff, and in 4 wheel the front axle is positrac. The tires were the better construction type(tough). All the electrical was quality, just like a car would be. I have a gmc duramax truck, and my wife has a kia sorrento. The Korean products are well built. No comparison to chinese stuff, closer to the japanese. I like the belt drive over the hystat in the kubota, as it seems to drive easier for me. I have a kioti 55 hp tractor and for the last 5 years i have had zero problems.
rick

DrRick,
Thanks for you help.
I am of the opinion that if something seems too good to be true it generally is. This may be the exception.
If the price is anything like I'm hearing I'll order one before the end of the week. This choice appears to be a "no brained".

/ Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron? #7  
i paid 9,995.00 for mine but I did not get a hydraulic dump( did not need it really) I did get a free canopy for being a prior tractor owner. Place here in town sell the same thing rebadged by bad boy buggies for 12,500.00. You can run the price up with some options if you want. When I bought the tractor I was pleased with the value I got compared to the JD I was looking at.In my mind I saved about 30 to 40 percent. Take a look at these, and I think you will see the value. Get the commercial tires if you order.My friends got windshields ( about 400 bucks ) and I may have to break down later and think about that, in meantime I bought a 39 dollar plastic windshield from northern tool. good luck.

DrRick,
As I suspected the pricing bandied about on the intertubes was indeed too good to be true. The price you paid is about as low as I've been able to get anyone to commit to. With an hydraulic bed the price I'm being quoted is $11,000US. By the time I'm finished with all the bell and whistles I am expecting To pay about 11,300. I'll add the skid plates and other protective bits.
Still, I think, an excellent buy.
Thanks again for you input.

/ Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron? #9  
Good machine just like the other Kioti products. It is @ 2500 under what a Deere Diesel would be and 3000+ under a Kubota. It is very well built. Would not be afraid of it. Where are you located?

I'm just south of Annapolis, MD. I often tell out-of-town friends that Maryland was a beautiful place until they paved it. I have a bit of the unpaved portion.
Sometimes you're just Lucky.