Dumb Question... Where's the Battery?

/ Dumb Question... Where's the Battery? #1  

Iplayfarmer

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1215, Case 801B
I feel dumb because after about 5 minutes of searching on a Suzuki King Quad 300 I can't find the battery. Can anyone point me to where the battery is?

/ Dumb Question... Where's the Battery? #4  
I love that. I can search 7 different ways on google for an answer and not get it.

Part of my job requires me to find parts, and descriptions/pictures of parts. I have looked up a couple of things on google:). Question is, was the information accurate? Did you find the battery.?

James K0UA

/ Dumb Question... Where's the Battery?
Part of my job requires me to find parts, and descriptions/pictures of parts. I have looked up a couple of things on google:). Question is, was the information accurate? Did you find the battery.?

James K0UA

I haven't been back out to check. I took it on faith that you were right.

I'll probably get back to the old broke down 4-wheeler project next week. Now that I know you can find parts, you may get a PM from me at times.

/ Dumb Question... Where's the Battery? #6  
I haven't been back out to check. I took it on faith that you were right.

I'll probably get back to the old broke down 4-wheeler project next week. Now that I know you can find parts, you may get a PM from me at times.
No problem, if I can help I will. Trouble with the internet is it is like drinking from a firehose, lotsa stuff but it is not all accurate or true. You just do the best you can..

James K0UA