Rtv tracks question

/ Rtv tracks question #1  

rtvdan

Tractor
Kubota/Rtv 900
Hello everyone, im wondering if the st-110 tracks from soucy made for the rtv 1100 will fit and run on a rtv 900. You may ask why and that is ive found some st-110s in mint condition that i want to buy for $2500. Also how much do soucy st-100 and st-110 tracks go for new? Thank you

/ Rtv tracks question #2  
thats a good deal, i priced them out for my rtv 900 and they were asking over $11,000,i put the camoplast on mine.if you go to soucy site they tell you what tracks will fit your machine.

/ Rtv tracks question
how do you like the camoplast? I never ended up getting the soucy tracks. The guy wouldn't ship to my area. I still want tracks and i got a price of $4350 + tax for camoplast tatou 4s utv tracks. Do you think that is fair? The snow is really deep here and i would be using them for the mud too. Thanks

/ Rtv tracks question #4  
how do you like the camoplast? I never ended up getting the soucy tracks. The guy wouldn't ship to my area. I still want tracks and i got a price of $4350 + tax for camoplast tatou 4s utv tracks. Do you think that is fair? The snow is really deep here and i would be using them for the mud too. Thanks

so far the tracks are doing okay,but the fresh snow sure slows the kubota down to a crawl at times,now my propeller shaft and output shaft need replacing at 560 hrs.

/ Rtv tracks question #5  
not sure if my reply went through first time so will try again.the camoplast tracks seem to be doing okay so far,but the fresh snow slows kubota down to a crawl at times.that is what i paid for my tracks. i am down now as my propeller shaft and transmission output shaft are worn out.

/ Rtv tracks question
It that because of the weight of the tracks? How much is that to replace?

/ Rtv tracks question #7  
i am not sure if it was caused from the tracks or not .kubota dealer sent me the updated shaft and it has grease nipples on it which it should have had at the start,i put the new shaft on but there is still too much play on the output shaft.i stiil have warranty on the machine so it should be covered,will know tomorrow.

/ Rtv tracks question #8  
I just listed some ATV tracks for sale in the classified section.

/ Rtv tracks question #9  
thought i would update you on my rtv 900, the dealer replaced the drive shaft on warranty and also fixed my power issue. they took the transmission apart and had to replace numerous parts that were scored.the 900 has never run so good,i am having troubles with the stabilizing rods on the rear tracks on my camoplast tracks, keep breaking.they sure go through the deep snow though.

/ Rtv tracks question #10  
How do your tracks perform? The reason I ask is that I have heard bad reviews from people I know yet YouTube videos show RTVs doing just fine with tracks. The person I know has a RTV 1100 who claims the machine wouldn't even go up a hill in M.