Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side??

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #11  
   / Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #12  
The Kawasaki mule (the gasoline version) is very quiet.

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #14  
We have been running motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs in the woods since the early 70's and the deer don't seem to be bothered by any of them. I have had them run alongside them before. I have to hunt out of a UTV now and use a Rhino, not very quiet, but it works OK for my needs.

We have electric golf carts and a Toro Workman 2100 (16HP twin cyl engine). If we are driving around the deer will watch us until about the same distance away with both, then they take off.

Aaron Z

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #15  
That is impressive, especially the 130 ft lbs of torque. And being electric it makes that torque from idle speed.

I wish they sold them up here, I'd love to take one for a ride.

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #16  
I agree with TripleR - I run our Rhino and see Deer , Turkey, etc all the time. I have often drove up seen them, shut it off and after a few minutes they go back to eating and slowly wander off. As for the Rhino - mine is NOT quiet at all and it is all factory. If you need quiet I would avoid it even thought it has been a GREAT machine!

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #17  
My wife and I looked around a while at different models of UTV's before we decided on the 4010 Mule by kawasaki. One thing i liked about the machine was the convertability to a 4 seater when company/family comes over and farm tour is necessary. i like the power steering as well as the EFI engine.....as does the wife. I sure haul a LOT with it too...very nice work machine.

it is not a fast machine but can climb in and out of almost anything with selectable 4WD and Locking dif.

As far as a hunting machine...its very nice and quiet. I ride around the farm alot with
it and the deer dont seem to mind it at all. i am planning on building a removable swivel seat platform on the rop frame to hunt off of. it gives me just enough height to get up in the air and yet have the option to jump down for the hot pursuit mode i often love. A 4 wheeler simply wouldn't do for me...i use and haul around too much stuff when the Mule is rolling on the farm. we bought to be more aof a family machine than anything.....except the wife wants her own now!:)

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #18  
The Polaris ranger electric model would have to be in the running

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #19  
When I had my RTV500 my daughter and I would drive within 25 feet of deer and they would just stand and look at us...A pretty quiet machine.

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #20  
It's not cheap, and it doesn't look cool, but you didn't ask who makes the quietest cool-looking cheap UTV. So my answer is Cushman Turf Truckster. It's got a 660cc 3-cyl automotive engine & trans and is as quiet-running as a new car.