Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side??

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #1  

kebo

Elite Member
Tractor
2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires
Have been thinking of selling my Honda Foreman 450ES and replacing it with a UTV. Is it used mainly for hunting, so I want/need/demand one that is really quiet. Can anyone tell me who has the quietest one on the market? Is there a comparison chart somewhere that shows the decibel ratings for all the current makes?? If I get one, that won't be the main decision making criteria, but it would be pretty important to me. Thanks.

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #2  
Polaris makes an electric one. Check out their website. Can't get quieter than that.

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #4  
825i John Deere

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #5  
When I was shopping for my UTV, I drove a Polaris Ranger EV. It is the quietest UTV that I have ever driven. I drove about every model that the dealership had and decided on the 800xp for my needs but the ability and quietness of the EV was impressive.

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #6  
We have been running motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs in the woods since the early 70's and the deer don't seem to be bothered by any of them. I have had them run alongside them before. I have to hunt out of a UTV now and use a Rhino, not very quiet, but it works OK for my needs.

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #7  
I've run my JD 5210 tractor running a brush hog at full throttle for PTO (2400) and come across deer, fox, and owls who don't seem the least bit concerned. I think they're programmed to recognize our silhouette as a threat, but on or in a machine they are much less frightened.
But if you want quiet, go electric. They whine a little but are much quieter than any gas or diesel machine. Bad Boy and Polaris come to mind but there probably are others.

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #8  
If you don't have heavy hauling to do, get yourself a used electric golf cart.

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #9  
Have been thinking of selling my Honda Foreman 450ES and replacing it with a UTV. Is it used mainly for hunting, so I want/need/demand one that is really quiet. Can anyone tell me who has the quietest one on the market? Is there a comparison chart somewhere that shows the decibel ratings for all the current makes?? If I get one, that won't be the main decision making criteria, but it would be pretty important to me. Thanks.

The Kubota RTV500 is pretty quiet...The diesels ain't.

/ Who makes the quietest UTV, or side by side?? #10  
Would have to agree on the Ranger EV or Bad Boy Buggy,my ArticCat prowler nope but aslong as not acting idoit ,its dark when I get there and doesnt mess anything up. Oh they gonna know you there either way:laughing: