Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830, Ford Golden Jubilee, AC B, '39 Sears Economy, Polaris Ranger 400

Default Any 0% financing deals out there?

Hello.... Thinking about buying a utility vehicle or golf cart. The only way I'll be buying one is if I can get 0% financing.

I know kubota has 0% right now... do you know of any other companies offering this? I'm thinking about an RTV500 or 400... but I'm not sure yet.

Thanks guys.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    new holland and a ford

Default Re: Any 0% financing deals out there?

I believe new holland has a 0% interest right now from what i've seen in ads (check messik's out here on TBN) Five years ago I bought a new new holland, 0 down, 0% interest (no sales tax on ag stuff here in mass,)very simple; divide the price by 60 months. Sweet.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota 25D

Go into the dealer if you don't want a Kabota and tell them what you're looking for. Sometimes they have unadvertised deals or they might bring the price down so when financing is calculated it comes out close enough you wont notice the difference.

Unfortunately if you don't have the money now, you can't really expect someone else to give it to you unless your too big to fail...

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830, Ford Golden Jubilee, AC B, '39 Sears Economy, Polaris Ranger 400

Quote Originally Posted by sea2summit View Post
    Go into the dealer if you don't want a Kabota and tell them what you're looking for. Sometimes they have unadvertised deals or they might bring the price down so when financing is calculated it comes out close enough you wont notice the difference.

Unfortunately if you don't have the money now, you can't really expect someone else to give it to you unless your too big to fail...

I have the money... but won't spend it on a toy... unless I can use their money at 0%.

Silver Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by PapaPerk View Post
    I have the money... but won't spend it on a toy... unless I can use their money at 0%.
    Their money comes at a cost, a higher selling price, plus a bit more sales tax if that applies in your situation. kubota is offering up to $1000 off if you don't use their 0% financing. Unfortunately, they don't specify exactly what that applies to. Talk to the dealer and see what his best deal is with free financing and without. The without sales price should be lower.

Financing also requires insurance against loss. I don't know if they will accept your farm or homeowners policy in lieu of theirs. I presume they would.