One Call To Kioti USA Was All It Took To Convince Me Not To Buy The Mechron

/ One Call To Kioti USA Was All It Took To Convince Me Not To Buy The Mechron #62  
Misfire disappeared after this thread proving this was a hit piece. The troll has left and went back to work for Kubota.

/ One Call To Kioti USA Was All It Took To Convince Me Not To Buy The Mechron #63  
:D:D:D:D:laughing::laughing::laughing::thumbsup:

/ One Call To Kioti USA Was All It Took To Convince Me Not To Buy The Mechron #64  
Misfire disappeared after this thread proving this was a hit piece. The troll has left and went back to work for Kubota.

HUH?!?!?! where did this come from? He participated in the discussion actively and, has made a number of other posts on the site since being a member under a variety of topics. apparently he hasn't been active lately but that doesn't mean he is a troll.

not sure how you can make such a statement like that-

/ One Call To Kioti USA Was All It Took To Convince Me Not To Buy The Mechron #65  
HUH?!?!?! where did this come from? He participated in the discussion actively and, has made a number of other posts on the site since being a member under a variety of topics. apparently he hasn't been active lately but that doesn't mean he is a troll.

not sure how you can make such a statement like that-

Last post sept 12. The troll was on this blog for two months and split. Probably works for Kubota