What you or have pulled.

/ What you or have pulled. #1  

3rdtime

Tractor
kioti
I have a teryx 750 and use it alot around the place. hay season I was pulling a 6x12 trailer loaded with 60 bales. I have tossed 13 bales on the machine,most i could fit without strapping down. also pull a 5 x 10 trailer loaded with wood. not really sure how much wood but it was loaded, shocks are all the way down. so what all you pull?

/ What you or have pulled. #2  
With my RTV 500 I've pulled my fiberglass bass rig around the driveway quite a bit....the only thing I've pulled with my Gator 825i so far is light stuff....haven't abused it yet...I want to make sure it's broke in before it's broken :laughing:

/ What you or have pulled.
I dont blame you one bit for taking care of a new machine. Is it abuse testing out the capabilities of your machine? I dont know, over and over I will say yes, but now and then not so much.

/ What you or have pulled. #4  
   / What you or have pulled. #5  
The biggest thing I have pulled is a 21.5 ft boat in and out of the barn. The front hitch makes maneuvering the boat out of tight spaces very easy.

/ What you or have pulled. #6  
I pull my mostly empty utility trailers around with my 500 Ranger just to move them from one place to another. Much easier to hook up and maneuver with the Ranger than my crew cab pickup.

/ What you or have pulled. #7  
Heaviest thing I have pulled with the Big Red is my enclosed snowmobile trailer with one sled in it, about 2200 pounds. There is a pretty good grade up the hill from where I store the trailer in an out building, makes her grunt a bit.

/ What you or have pulled. #8  
Kubota RTV 1140, diesel, pulls metal ammonia tank, 1000 gallons, tongue hitch, filled with water, low gear, 4 wheel drive on ranch road from well to pasture for stock water during drought. Multiple round trips.

8350 lbs water + weight of tank and running gear... am betting over 10000 lbs total = a tad over spec for the RTV :thumbsup:

/ What you or have pulled. #9  
I've pulled my 2 ton mini-excavator on a car hauler with my RTV900. Pulls it so easy need to remember slow speeds only because no trailer brake controller on the RTV.

/ What you or have pulled. #10  
7 x 12 ft utility trailer loaded with approx 500 lbs of misc junk, stuff to move around the yard