Tractor
    kubota and allis chalmers 6140 4wd

Default kubota rtv 900 pto

Does anyone know if there is a way to install a rear pto for a brush cutter as an example or a hydraulic driven pto for the kubota rtv 900? Im looking at one to get for around the property and a small brush cutter and other pto attachments could make it that much handier..

Tractor
    Kubota BX23 & RTV1100

Default Re: kubota rtv 900 pto

Quote Originally Posted by treadway47025 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to install a rear pto for a brush cutter as an example or a hydraulic driven pto for the kubota rtv 900? Im looking at one to get for around the property and a small brush cutter and other pto attachments could make it that much handier..
    Personally I'm not aware of a PTO setup for an RTV..Most people I know use self-powered stuff...Could be wrong though.
    BX23TLB & RTV1100 with 72" Power Angle Plow

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3400/ Kubota RTV 900

Quote Originally Posted by treadway47025 View Post
    treadway47025 here is a video of one on youtube: Kubota rtv900 with pto and Farmboy three point hitch - YouTube

Tractor
    Kubota 5030HSTC

The RTV 1140 I have has a hydraulic hookup in the rear...I have heard that to actually use it, you also need to add a hydraulic radiator. Looks like HITCHWORKS uses the hydraulic hookup for powering the PTO equipment. Personally, I think it is too ambitious to put a brush cutter on the RTV, although I have done lots of stuff with mine that others might think unusual.
    Joy is having the tools you need and needing the tools you have!

Kubota 5030 HSTC, BB, Danueser PHD, LA853 QA HD FEL w JD toothbar, 3pt chisel, 3 pt disk, 6' shredder, Kubota FEL hay spike, 3pt hay fork w carryall, Kubota RTV 1140

Tractor
    Kubota 9540, RTV 900 and David Brown 885.

Quote Originally Posted by plykins

treadway47025 here is a video of one on youtube: kubota rtv900 with pto and Farmboy three point hitch - YouTube
    Wish they would show it actually working, not just sitting still. This is very cool though.