Bennche ATV

/ Bennche ATV #1  

megaboz

Platinum Member
Tractor
'17 2032r (soon)
Anyone familiar with the Bennche ATV? Price seems a little too cheap, but my biggest concern is the lack of aftermarket parts or even replacement parts that can be found.

/ Bennche ATV #2  
Another China clone............your money.My Yamaha dealer is carrying some.We have 3000+miles on two Yamaha with no problems,I know that we aren't changeing anytime soon.

/ Bennche ATV #3  
Anyone familiar with the Bennche ATV? Price seems a little too cheap, but my biggest concern is the lack of aftermarket parts or even replacement parts that can be found.
It is like buying a Chinese tractor or a brand name one with a proven track record. Could be more expensive and frustrating than you realize in the long run. Like Birdman said; Your money.....

/ Bennche ATV
Yea I know about the established brands. Just wondered if it was an up and coming or a brand that was never going to be like a Yugo.

Cabelas is selling them under the Coleman label and they actually looked pretty good.

Availability of parts is an issue to me, especially when you can't even find them online.

/ Bennche ATV #5  
Last edited:
   / Bennche ATV #6  
Stick with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, or Polaris

/ Bennche ATV #7  
The ONLY "off brand" atv I would ever consider would be a Kymco. Anything other then that, no thanks. You can also save a good bit of money buying a used name brand. People are unloading their toys right now and need cash so the power of negotiation is on your side. Back in February I picked up a jewel of an atv....a Honda fourtrax 300 4x4 for just under $2000. This thing will probably outlast me and its already 13 years old.

/ Bennche ATV
I've never heard of that brand either. I just thought maybe it was brand that was coming in that would be good.

Kind of funny that Coleman would put their name on an "off" brand.

I have an Eiger and a Rubicon now. Was thinking about trading it because I'd like to have independent rear suspension and a locking front diff.

The eiger has been great but that Rubicon is colddddd natured! It'll barely start with the choke when it is cold out.

/ Bennche ATV #9  
megaboz said:
I've never heard of that brand either. I just thought maybe it was brand that was coming in that would be good.

Kind of funny that Coleman would put their name on an "off" brand.

I have an Eiger and a Rubicon now. Was thinking about trading it because I'd like to have independent rear suspension and a locking front diff.

The eiger has been great but that Rubicon is colddddd natured! It'll barely start with the choke when it is cold out.

I would suggest a Polaris xp 850 or a Yamaha grizzly 700. You can also get both of these in a 550 version for about $1000 cheaper. The Polaris will have the best ride you'll find on an atv but the Yamaha might be the most reliable atv that has independent suspension and locking diff. Those would be the two I'd look at anyways. I love the Kawasaki brute force 750 but they priced themselves out of the market for me when they redesigned them last year. Suzuki king quad 750 is another excellent atv, especially for the money! Lot of value there.