Heat for UTV's with cabs

/ Heat for UTV's with cabs #1  

pane056

Silver Member
Tractor
CaseIH 685 & JD 3320
Hello;

We just took delivery of JD 825 i with cab. We thought the JD heater was to pricey. Does anyone offer Aftermarket heaters for these units?

thanks, nicholas

/ Heat for UTV's with cabs #2  
Hello;

We just took delivery of JD 825 i with cab. We thought the JD heater was to pricey. Does anyone offer Aftermarket heaters for these units?

thanks, nicholas

You mean a heater was extra in a cab????

/ Heat for UTV's with cabs
Hello Mr. Murphy 1244;

Extra??? You bet it is. I only wish I remembered the price. I'm not sure but they may haave a delux model that comes with a heater. We started out with a canopy and front windshield then ordered the doors and back glass. That's $2400.00. I checked aafter market. Many companies did not offer doors & back glass or a cab unit. Talking with folks that have after market products they are very unhappy and warned me sternly not to buy one.
thanks, nicholas

/ Heat for UTV's with cabs #4  
I'd go to the junkyard and get a heater core, and slap a computer fan on it, add some heater hose and a switch and ball valve.

/ Heat for UTV's with cabs #5  
I'd go to the junkyard and get a heater core, and slap a computer fan on it, add some heater hose and a switch and ball valve.

Now that's using your head..

/ Heat for UTV's with cabs #6  

Essentially that is all the factory heater kits are........but at 10 times the cost!!!

/ Heat for UTV's with cabs #7  
A small personal propane space heater like a lot of folks use in a deer stand...bungee cord it some where safe...probably cheapest way...no mod, no cutting, no hoses to fool with...just food for thought...

Rich

/ Heat for UTV's with cabs #10  
Try Prosum Equipment. I don't own their heater, but I have some of their cab components (roof, glass windshield, rear window, and lights front and rear) and I think the quality is there. Since I don't have doors, I have no use for their heater.
Their web site is none too great. You'll probably have to call or email to get real information.
Good luck,
Jim