What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #101  
I have a 2011 Kawasaki 4010 Transmule. I really like the ability to convert it from a two seater to a four seater. I've had two adults and four kids in it before, and really like being able to take friends for a drive, or haul a picnic down to the pond. My mom drives it almost daily. She's almost 70 years old and said she couldn't imagine living out here without it. It goes through mud, water and snow. It's very comfortable, quiet and with the power steering, it's very easy to drive.

I've had Kawasaki and Honda fourwheelers and an electric golf cart. This is by far the most useful machine that I've ever owned. It's also more fun!!!!!

003 (3).jpg033.jpg2588.jpg2704.jpg91383.jpg91405.jpg91413.jpg68227583.jpg927102237.jpg

Eddie

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #102  
Eddie, did you drive it out of that mud hole? or did it need a pull?

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #103  
If he drove out of that he did one dang impressive maneuver.:laughing: Nice looking buggy.:thumbsup:

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #104  
That was a honest to goodness stuck picture. I've managed to get it stuck a few times. Fortunately, it's light enough to pull out easily.

Eddie

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #105  
That was a honest to goodness stuck picture. I've managed to get it stuck a few times. Fortunately, it's light enough to pull out easily.

Eddie

I stuck my RTV1100 in a similar mess once and couldn't get anything to it to pull it out...I ended up building a deck under it to get it out...Thanks for reminding me of something I'd rather forget Eddie:(:D

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #106  
I stuck my RTV1100 in a similar mess once and couldn't get anything to it to pull it out...I ended up building a deck under it to get it out...Thanks for reminding me of something I'd rather forget Eddie:(:D

I'm fortunate to have this handy tool to get things unstuck!!!

226291_2058165936455_1313824209_2479467_1622941_n.jpg

Eddie

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #107  
I'm fortunate to have this handy tool to get things unstuck!!!

View attachment 292326

Eddie

Couldn't get anything to the fill area that I was stuck in without sticking it too..It was bad....One of the local farmers will never let me live it down now.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #108  
Mine is a 2011 Bobcat 3200 4X2, with the electric dif. lock it takes me anywhere I want or need to go. Of course I haven't found and sink holes like Eddie has.:laughing:
Picture is in Avator.