What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #112  
I have a 2007 Polaris Ranger. It has a dump on the back and is used extensively to remove manure from stalls and paddocks.
I then spread over the hayfileds, and harrow in the spring.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #113  
I'm fortunate to have this handy tool to get things unstuck!!!

View attachment 292326

Eddie

Got one of those too. Don't ask me how I know that a Case 450 dozer can be pulled out by one.

I have an 86 Honda 250sx 3 wheeler and a 09 Honda UTV. Since getting the UTV the 3 wheeler hasn't moved. Got the Big Red from a dealer as a demo for cheaper than I could get a new ATV. I'm sure belts are fine in atv/ utv use but I didn't want a belt. Had many of snow machines and have replaced my fair share of belts over the years. I can't remember ever seeing a snow machine that didn't have a holder for a spare belt under the hood. So far the BR has done everything I've asked of it. As an added plus one of my trials goes up a hill that most ATVs struggle for traction but the BR walks right up it.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #114  
Arctic cat has a deal with Kymco for the quads under the 450 cc range.

Yeah, it seems to be Arctic Cat, not BRP. I had read something a while ago in an ATV magazine about
Kymco partnerships, and musta remembered incorrectly. I would like to get my hands on
one to see how it is made.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #115  
I have an 86 Honda 250sx 3 wheeler....

I used one of those when I was building my house 15+ years ago. I wrecked it
trying to get up one of my hills. At the time, the cheapest used quads were over
$2000, or I would have had a 4-wheeler.

The ATC250SX was big, powerful, heavy, and reliable.

Just got this 8 yo Honda last week.

Attachments

• Foreman_2.jpg
    Foreman_2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 577
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #116  
Yeah, it seems to be Arctic Cat, not BRP. I had read something a while ago in an ATV magazine about
Kymco partnerships, and musta remembered incorrectly. I would like to get my hands on
one to see how it is made.

I was going to buy an AC 450H1/i/500, but they were having problems with the efi system fouling the plug up. I will buy a Cat when it comes time to replace my 400HO. I do not want a sportsman xp, too many nickel and dime quality issues with them. Will get a Cat 500 next time.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #117  
image-176691993.jpg

I've have a 2002 sportsman 400. The only things that I've had to replace are the cv boots, but I rode it pretty hard through thick woods and icy snow throughout the years. I replaced the belt last year, I thought that it would be pretty worn after all the times I've buried it in the snow or mud. After 3000 miles it looked pretty good still. I want to get a ranger, but other things need buying first

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #118  
I have a cub cadet volunteer tracker. It has a 750 cc, Efi, 31 hp Koehler engine. It will do 32 mph and rides smooth over rough terrain with it's independent suspension. I have almost 400 hours on it and it's been rock solid. It has been a major work horse on our 35 acre farm which includes a 12 acre peach orchard. (2000 trees) I have pulled a 6' x 12' trailer heaped full of firewood up steep hills. ( the bed was also loaded full ) I have never been stuck but came close a couple times. I wish it had power steering and a power bed lift but it doesn't. It did come with some powerful overhead driving lights and a handy front carry all. The Cub volunteer tracker is probably not the most popular model represented here but mine has been worth every penny of the $9800 I paid for it brand new. I like the new gators and rangers. Although I have a couple Kubota tractors I don't see their expensive utv's as special.
CJ

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #119  
Hello;

John Deere 825i pretty well equipped. Love It. Love Is? A Gator!!!!!!!

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #120  
We have a Landpride Trekker 4420 and a Articat 300 4x4. Got the Trekker because it was more useful on the property. Both are good machines.