What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #131  
Welcome Econometrics! Yes, the Ranger is tough to beat, and after driving the Gator 825 I felt it beat the Ranger in a few areas, so I bought it.

Thanks, Jim! Where are you in MN? I grew up in Stevens County. :)

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #132  
SE MN, near Rochester. Stevens is pretty far north, right? Probably have snowmobiled there. Very pretty.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #133  
Very nice! :thumbsup: Stevens Cty is West-Central, actually. Cold, and windy. Glad I'm in TX now! :D

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #134  
IMG_2457.jpgJuly 2012 my wife tells me ,we need a Gator or some type machine of course I ask WHY !! Answer for the grandkids OK Long story short , she ended up buying a JD Gator 550 S4 ,,their new light duty Gator ,4 seater. Since buying it we have added a windshield and a full cab enclosure and just ready to hit the 100hr mark. Plowed (drove through ) snow up to the middle of the grill and 3 with people along for the ride.. Picture was taken a couple of yrs ago but this is some of our back yard and the slope I was coming up when I had it stuck , coming up to behind our house through around 10" of snow, hit the fresh fill dirt and there I sat. Backed off went about 25 ' from there and came the rest of the way . Been impressed majority of the time, will say with the extra weight of 4 seater, and 2 or 4 people in, coming to a hill doesn't go like my brothers diesel Gator but only pd 1/2 the amount his wife paid.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #135  
RTV 900, excellant for my place,my use, and me.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #138  
2012 Polaris sportsman 500 and 2012 sportsman 400. So far I am pleased with both, excellent power and very comfortable as well.....Craig

Attachments

• image-1711849653.jpg
    image-1711849653.jpg
    806.7 KB · Views: 211
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #139  
2011 Polaris Ranger 500 with full cab, warn winch, and American Eagle Plow(power angle) 5 foot wide.
Great snow pusher.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #140  
2012 Can-Am Outlander Max 800R Limited!