What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #151  
heading up to West Virginia to ride the Hatfield McCoy trail system.

The Hatfield McCoy trail system SUCKS. You have to know exactly where to go, but there are much better places to ride around here.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #152  
The last pic? Those are 29.5" Outlaw 2's. They were some really heavy tires, but pulled really good too.

I can see where they would pull very well. That's one heck of a tire on an ATV.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #153  
I am still very new to this forum, and I just found this thread. Thought I'd share our rides. They are listed in my signature...

Mine
4E64E91B-24E9-48D0-9A3E-564797B449CC-1125-000000908D1B9E09.jpg

My wife's
A2B58B7E-B809-40ED-83A2-0A7360720891-158-000000080B47EE87_zpsf5c4ea34.jpg

Haven't gotten a recent one of my boys '05 400 max, but this is last October when we were loaded up heading up to West Virginia to ride the Hatfield McCoy trail system. We brought the boys as a back up just in case.
HatfieldMcCoyOctober2012002.jpg

And this is our night time "pimp lights", HA!!

31F26E92-290A-45A5-A755-6CCB41D0A17B-173-000000380ABB699D_zpsb31cfe8b.jpg

C83E98F5-B289-44AC-8C3A-BAE26B7127F1-173-00000038132187F7_zps0447f53c.jpg

And this is when we used to mud ride only.
IMG_07561.jpg

Love the sight of well outfitted CAN AM Outlanders.

Have 2007 800 Outlander Limited with GPS, Ham radio, front and rear winches and two batteries. I usually get the weird looks on the Oregon Dunes but the "Monster Quad" has pulled more then one Banshee in and they no longer are laughing.

ATVs/UTVs

Kubota RTV 1100.........it works.
2007 CAN AM Outlander 800 MAX Limited......works and plays at the dunes.
2010 Polaris RZR S 800HO ......it just plays at the dunes.

David Kb7uns

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #154  
The Hatfield McCoy trail system SUCKS. You have to know exactly where to go, but there are much better places to ride around here.

Really? That was our first real trail ride and we loved it! Maybe the next time I get to make it up there you can show me the better places to ride! :thumbsup:

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #155  
Love the sight of well outfitted CAN AM Outlanders.

Have 2007 800 Outlander Limited with GPS, Ham radio, front and rear winches and two batteries. I usually get the weird looks on the Oregon Dunes but the "Monster Quad" has pulled more then one Banshee in and they no longer are laughing.

ATVs/UTVs

Kubota RTV 1100.........it works.
2007 CAN AM Outlander 800 MAX Limited......works and plays at the dunes.
2010 Polaris RZR S 800HO ......it just plays at the dunes.

David Kb7uns

Thanks David. When I had those Outlaw 2's on my Can-am, it looked better than ever! But rode rough and was a big load on my bike. Even though I have an AIRDAM CVTech primary clutch!

You can check out my YouTube videos, they are under the same username, lugnut1009

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #156  
1987 Suzuki Quadrunnner and 2001 Honda Foreman both 4x4's.
Dennis

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #157  
Really? That was our first real trail ride and we loved it! Maybe the next time I get to make it up there you can show me the better places to ride! :thumbsup:

Yep, but you have to ride the good (free) trails to really appreciate the difference. :)

However, the good trails are becoming increasingly rare, partly because of the Hatfield McCoy trail system taking over areas (mostly old mine sites) then charging people to ride where they previously rode for free. Making matters worse is that they also shrink the size of the areas considerably, such as one area near me that one could ride for many miles and see sights you wouldn't dream of, but now it's tiny and absolutely packed with tourists, many of which are dangerous to ride around. Previously, one could also take full sized 4x4 trucks and play in mud holes or go "ridge riding" (local term), but they are now forbidden on the "tiny" trail systems.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #158  
Well we liked it, but then again, we were tourists too, ha. And that was my first experience riding in the mountains. I wanted to ride the 'outlaw' trails but didn't know anybody to show us around. We did go look at the stair steps and ride around to the bottom. That's crazy!!

If you look up my YouTube videos you'll see the kind of riding I've always been accustomed to down here.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #159  
I am atvless now. Had a guy with more money then brains offer me $2500 for my honda fourtrax 300. I've seen ones in almost new condition sell for that but mine was anything but near perfect condition. He wanted it more then me I guess so I made a profit of $700 compared to what I paid for it. I'm really thinking about a Gator this time around instead of another atv. That 0% for 60 months is hard to say no to. How well do the gators hold their value? Is it dependent on what options you get? I just want the dumping bed, hard top, windshield, front brush guard and maybe that's it. As for color that really doesn't matter to me all that much.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #160  
I am atvless now. Had a guy with more money then brains offer me $2500 for my honda fourtrax 300. I've seen ones in almost new condition sell for that but mine was anything but near perfect condition. He wanted it more then me I guess so I made a profit of $700 compared to what I paid for it. I'm really thinking about a Gator this time around instead of another atv. That 0% for 60 months is hard to say no to. How well do the gators hold their value? Is it dependent on what options you get? I just want the dumping bed, hard top, windshield, front brush guard and maybe that's it. As for color that really doesn't matter to me all that much.

I think JDs in general hold their value. I sold my JD Buck Atv 4 years later for $500 more than I bought it for. Of course it had less than 80 hours on it and was very clean, but still, considering Bombardier actually made it, I think it was the JD name that sold it. :)