What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #161  
2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 with CVT and Electronic Power Steering. It has been my deer retrieval machine for three seasons. No complaints about he machine but it is hard on batteries.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #162  
2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 with CVT and Electronic Power Steering. It has been my deer retrieval machine for three seasons. No complaints about he machine but it is hard on batteries.

I had seriously thought of getting a grizzly 700 but the local dealer is high and likes to add on a bunch of stupid extra fees that he won't budge on that drives the price up. I'm not paying over $10k for an atv no matter what brand it is. They are fine atv's though! Why's yours goin through batteries so?

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #163  
I think JDs in general hold their value. I sold my JD Buck Atv 4 years later for $500 more than I bought it for. Of course it had less than 80 hours on it and was very clean, but still, considering Bombardier actually made it, I think it was the JD name that sold it. :)

Never quite understood why Deere got Ito the atv game. You came out very good though as I've heard people having to take losses on those!

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #164  
The battery issue is related to the original aftermarket winch, I think. The first winch control box (relay box and remote control receiver) cracked and got water in it. That was bad. The replacement winch is a different brand. The water caused a short and I think it burnt up the first battery. The second battery just turned out to be a bad battery. I don't think the battery issue is the atvs fault.

My yamaha dealer also has a car dealership and took a small truck on trade. So it made it easy to turn an extra vehicle into an ATV.

It is a pleasure not to have to shift gears. I used a friends Honda that has a manual transmission. Not being familiar with his machine made the gear shifting a pain. It isn't really a machine for pulling a heavy load on a trailer. Otherwise it is a fine machine.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #165  
I am atvless now. Had a guy with more money then brains offer me $2500 for my honda fourtrax 300. I've seen ones in almost new condition sell for that but mine was anything but near perfect condition. He wanted it more then me I guess so I made a profit of $700 compared to what I paid for it. I'm really thinking about a Gator this time around instead of another atv. That 0% for 60 months is hard to say no to. How well do the gators hold their value? Is it dependent on what options you get? I just want the dumping bed, hard top, windshield, front brush guard and maybe that's it. As for color that really doesn't matter to me all that much.

Give Polaris Rangers a good look too. They are a nice machine, and the value is hard to beat.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #166  
Give Polaris Rangers a good look too. They are a nice machine, and the value is hard to beat.

I plan too. biggest problem is the closest Polaris dealer is also the Yamaha dealer I spoke about in another post. guy LOVES to add on every little charge he can. we're talking stupid things like $50 paperwork fee, $200 set-up fee, even though the thing is already sitting there fully assembled on the showroom floor, just stupid little fees that chip away at any money off you get from rebates. guy will not deal whatsoever and will not take off any of his extra fees. I know because I've tried and he's let me walk before over it. I see Polaris is offering $1,000 off select models and 3.9% financing but not sure how many months that is. Mike, my salesman I always deal with at my Deere dealer told me Gator's get $800 off and 0% for 60 and we could sit down and discuss making the deal a little sweeter if I decided I wanted one. he has 3 Gators left that he seems to want to get rid of. I might get a quote from a couple Polaris dealers that are 45 mins away just to see what they can do. I would have no problems at all owning a Ranger!

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #167  
Never posted a pic of mine... here she is...

305696d1361997241-2011-jd-gator-825i-purchase-img_0822.jpg

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #168  
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #170  
What's folks thoughts about the 2013 Polaris ranger 800,6x6? Thinking about purchasing one,something with alittle more payload than my prowler...