What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #171  
What's folks thoughts about the 2013 Polaris ranger 800,6x6? Thinking about purchasing one,something with alittle more payload than my prowler...

I don't know about the 2013 specifically but I worked for a guy that had two, '08 and '09 I think. Honestly those things went like no other utv I've ever driven. They really were amazing to me.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #172  
I don't know about the 2013 specifically but I worked for a guy that had two, '08 and '09 I think. Honestly those things went like no other utv I've ever driven. They really were amazing to me.

I priced on today for 13grand,will be trading in of course but I think it would handle my trailers alittle better. I rode a my in-law ranger crew and I kinda like the ride of my prowler better,maybe it was the bucket seat but I like the 3up of the ranger and motor seemed stout.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #173  
2008 kawasaki 250 Bayou..... It ain't stylish, powerful, impressive, or expensive. Heck, it's never left my property or even been clean for more than a few hours. I don't think it's ever been in 4th or 5th gear. The only polishing it ever gets is from tree limbs, but it's never let me down and never needed anything but gas, oil and filters. Even has the original battery. and all the plastic is intact:thumbsup: Just a good old workhorse I use everyday....Dan thinning and cleanup center of timberland 042 (Small).jpg

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #174  
Lifted Club Car 48V with folding rear seat to cargo bed. It will not go mud bogging or anything, but I can take it to most camp grounds and race tracks.

gcart.jpg

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #175  
2008 kawasaki 250 Bayou..... It ain't stylish, powerful, impressive, or expensive.

I recently landed my 2nd Kawasaki ATV project, an 87 Bayou 300 4x2. This quad, made from 86-04, seems
to be the only ATV made with a rear differential. A lockable one, so it can ride off-road, and yet be competent
on pavement. Sadly, Kawasaki discontinued this machine in 05, and I can find no others with a rear diff. Of
any brand. I asked the manufacturer's reps at a trade show, and they were not aware of any with a diff. The
4x4 version of the Bayou 300 utilizes the usual locked final drive.

You can see the diff and diff-locker in this photo, as well as the telltale dual rear brakes. I look forward to
getting this machine running.

Attachments

• KLF300A2_rear.jpg
    KLF300A2_rear.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 285
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #176  
Old Bobcat 2200 diesel, electric dump bed. It is a workhorse and easy to drive. One shift lever, F-N-R. It automatically shifts to 4WD an locks each differential as needed

P4040008.JPG P4040009.JPG P4040007.JPG

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #178  
Photo0198.jpgI picked up 09 Arctic Cat TRV in the spring of 2010 for good price, then loaded her up with rims, tires, winch and plow which pretty much ate up the saveings but I love her. Got a bad back so the long wheel base really helps on the rough stuff. Only problem the 4x4 wouldn't engage last year, my dealer fixed her right up in no time at no cost, lucky for the 5 year extended waranty. I have never had to turn around anywhere with this baby the H1 engine is stout.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #179  
I have a 2011 Yamaha Rhino for work and hunting and a 2012 Polaris RZR 800-S for FUN!!

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #180  
I recently landed my 2nd Kawasaki ATV project, an 87 Bayou 300 4x2. This quad, made from 86-04, seems
to be the only ATV made with a rear differential. A lockable one, so it can ride off-road, and yet be competent
on pavement. Sadly, Kawasaki discontinued this machine in 05, and I can find no others with a rear diff. Of
any brand. I asked the manufacturer's reps at a trade show, and they were not aware of any with a diff. The
4x4 version of the Bayou 300 utilizes the usual locked final drive.

You can see the diff and diff-locker in this photo, as well as the telltale dual rear brakes. I look forward to
getting this machine running.

Kawasaki made a 3 wheeler that had a similar system. But you needed to remove a cover in the rear diff and install/ remove two bolts to lock unlock it. I never owned one but a neighbor did so I'm going off of what he told me. At the time it was very unusual seeing him spin one tire while on the trails.