What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #201  
I have an old '08 Yamaha Rhino 700 that I use for hauling stuff around the place here and take it out
in the mud once in awhile.

Ditto I have an 04 Rhino 660 we use to haul wood and use for trail maintenance and in the winter I put tracks on it to use to groom the snowmobile trails. Works great and a lot better for two people.

~ Phil

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #202  
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #203  
wife just picked up this JD gator on mon.
IMG_20130527_130450.jpg
its only an 08 TX model but has the electric dump with only 330 hrs. on it
she only paid $2500 for it
the best thing is I told her that thieves love them so it better go into the garage
so now her nice new buick enclave is sitting out in the weather
so last night she told me to price out what it would cost to build onto the barn
YEHHHHHH

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #204  
wife just picked up this JD gator on mon.
View attachment 320414
its only an 08 TX model but has the electric dump with only 330 hrs. on it
she only paid $2500 for it
the best thing is I told her that thieves love them so it better go into the garage
so now her nice new buick enclave is sitting out in the weather
so last night she told me to price out what it would cost to build onto the barn
YEHHHHHH

Score! I'd take a TX with those hours and in that shape for $2500 all day long. Lock the rear and with a little weight in the bed that thing will get through most anything. Before Utility atv's got to be "the thing" I have hauled many a deer out with a 2wd old school gator and thought I was in heaven to get to use something that awesome to do it. It beat the **** out of dragging it or trying to keep you, your deer, a couple of stands, your bows / guns, your buddy etc. piled up on one 3 wheeler or 4 wheeler.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #205  
can't get too mad at her
the first week of having it my daughter has done more around the farm then all winter & spring
plus I get the barn extension
did I say YEHHHH yet

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #206  
I have a 2000 Honda Foreman S that I have owned since new. It is showing 7800 miles on it but it has run 26 inch tires all it's life so it has more miles then that.
I also have a 2009 Yamaha Rhino 700FI....it's my cruiser...I love driving that thing. It rides great and will go a lot of places. Actually the Honda is for working ...like hauling firewood and the Rhino is for fun....
IMG_1119.jpg100_2221.jpg

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #208  
Here's my Gator 825i and my friends Can-Am Commander 1000... i'll take the gator over the Can-am anyday when it comes to work/fun, but that can am can whoop bout anything when it comes to speed, ha ha!

IMAG0284.jpgIMAG0328.jpg

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #209  
What off road vehicle do you have?
I'd like to hear about it.

Here is my side by side UTV, a 2009 Toolcat 5610. Just slightly bigger than my Bobcat 2200 Diesel.

P4040011.JPG PC190003.JPG PC190005.JPG P1300004.JPG P3070023.JPG P3130013.JPG

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #210  
WOW that Toolcat 5610 looks awesome
having the slasher in front would be great with my stiff neck