What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #251  
That's a slick windshield!

Thanks, my wife told the salesman she wanted a hard plastic roof and a glass windshield, so that is what we got, even though they are not compatible.

I had to remove the center clamp for the roof, because the windshield frame hit it. Will have to fabricate something to fasten the center of the roof to, before I haul it on the trailer.

The part number for the Vented Front Windshield is 2877856-067.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #252  
That's a slick windshield!

Thanks, my wife told the salesman she wanted a hard plastic roof and a glass windshield, so that is what we got, even though they are not compatible.

I had to remove the center clamp for the roof, because the windshield frame hit it. Will have to fabricate something to fasten the center of the roof to, before I haul it on the trailer.

The part number for the Vented Front Windshield is 2877856-067.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #253  
Wow I really like that! Very nice!

Can u confirm if it has a locking rear diff?

Yep.....rear diffy is locked. It has 2 WD and 4 wheel drive..... nd the shifter has a front diffy lock in addition to the 4wd.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #254  
Yep.....rear diffy is locked. It has 2 WD and 4 wheel drive..... nd the shifter has a front diffy lock in addition to the 4wd.

Thanks for the info!

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #255  
Very nice Foggy... very nice!

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #256  
I have an '11 Gator 855D. Use it every day.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    449.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    450.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    490.8 KB · Views: 149
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #258  
I have an '11 Gator 855D. Use it every day.

I have the same machine...they are great!
Bought the work lamp kit (not installed yet though) and I'll want a windshield sooner or later

Jesse, your 855D has nicer wheel then mine, by far!

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #259  
It's been a great machine, couldn't do without it. I drove one with power steering a few days ago, wish it had been an option when I bought this one. I've really enjoyed having the windshield, really blocks cold wind.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #260  
It's been a great machine, couldn't do without it. I drove one with power steering a few days ago, wish it had been an option when I bought this one. I've really enjoyed having the windshield, really blocks cold wind.

Yeah...mine came with the power steering and I do like it a lot. My only addition was the poly roof (same as you have).
In retrospect, I wish I had ordered the windshield...although I really have no interest in a full cab.

I bought the work lamp kit about two weeks ago.
It comes with two lamps, two wiring harnesses and some odds and ends. I haven't decided if I'm going to mount both lamps on the rear, or one on the rear, the other forward. BTW, one wiring harness is for brush guard mount and requires nothing else. The other harness is for the top of roof or OPS mounting and requires a separate switch and harness. I'm not going to buy that switch. I'll modify one of the supplied harnesses to work, once I determine where I'm going to mount the lamps. If you take your 855D out at night...well, it sure needs some light for reversing!