What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #261  
Like that John Deere!

Here's a pic of my Polaris Ranger 400.

Attachments

• image-2847188739.jpg
    image-2847188739.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 131
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #262  
I have an '11 Gator 855D. Use it every day.

Jesse1.... far to clean. I have an 855D too....and it is filthy compared to yours.

Jesse1 or Roy Jackson....have either of you done anything for interior lightening? At night, you get in the gator, and since it doesn't have the instrument gauges, the dash is completely dark. I can locate the key instinctively, but I can't find the light switch. Somehow I need to get a low level light to come on.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #263  
Jesse1.... far to clean. I have an 855D too....and it is filthy compared to yours.

Jesse1 or Roy Jackson....have either of you done anything for interior lightening? At night, you get in the gator, and since it doesn't have the instrument gauges, the dash is completely dark. I can locate the key instinctively, but I can't find the light switch. Somehow I need to get a low level light to come on.

I haven't added an interior light yet.
Deere does have an interior light kit. I doubt I go that direction due to the cost. You can buy battery powered lights pretty cheaply, or you could use a 12v map light that plugs in to your 12v outlet. I have one of these...haven't used it yet (actually, just thought of it when typing this thread). In fact, I think I'll try that tomorrow.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #264  

It was brand new in those pictures, hadn't even had it in the pasture yet. Not quite that clean now.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #265  
The Kubota RTV 1100 out front. Need that a/c in Texas.

HS

Attachments

• image-1493142328.jpg
    image-1493142328.jpg
    599.9 KB · Views: 139
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #266  
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #267  
I have the same machine...they are great!
Bought the work lamp kit (not installed yet though) and I'll want a windshield sooner or later
I can highly recommend a "ventilated" or "flip out" windshield. There are many after market companies that make them to fit any model UTV.

Closed.
P9250012.JPG P9250017.JPG

Open, surprising how much air flows in.
P9250018.JPG P9250022.JPG

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #268  
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #270  
Originally Posted by jcummins View Post

I haven't added an interior light yet.
Deere does have an interior light kit. I doubt I go that direction due to the cost. You can buy battery powered lights pretty cheaply, or you could use a 12v map light that plugs in to your 12v outlet. I have one of these...haven't used it yet (actually, just thought of it when typing this thread). In fact, I think I'll try that tomorrow.

As a follow up, I did try out the 12v Map Light.
Pic A is with the lamp off, pic B is with it on.

Now, the 12v outlet on the Gator dash is not switched, so if you leave it on when you shut your engine off, the light stays on (and could drain your battery after a while).
This is a cheap alternative (less then 10 bucks if you buy one). The one shown in the pictures was left here by the previous owners of our house.

Gator Map Light_A.jpg
Gator Map Light_B.jpg