What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #21  
JD 620 I Gator
JD Buck atv 500
Honda Rubicon atv 500
Polaris Outlaw 50

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #22  
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #23  
I have a Can-Am 500 XT in camo. BRP makes a great machine. There's no shortage of power and the dealer said it will do 70 mph (I have no plans of going that fast). I spend most of my time crawling through the woods and swamps. I've been thinking about getting a snorkel kit....

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #24  
Polaris Ranger 400. Utility+Fun+Inexpensive = Awesome Value!

image-3618793523.jpg

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #25  
Yamaha Grizzly 550. Haven't had it for long, but I am sure enjoying it!

Grizzly 550 002.JPG

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #26  
What off road vehicle do you have?
I'd like to hear about it.

I'm running 2005 Kawaski Brute Force 750.
Nice machine. My wife rides with me often, so I put a backrest/utilty box on the back.

Polaris Ranger 800 EFI EPS, mods include toolbox, roof, dome lights, stereo, multiple DC power ports, 2nd battery with isolator, HD springs, Rigid Industries D2 dually LED lights...great machine, no problems, has done everything I've wanted, constantly amazes me with offload/towing/cargo abilities...wouldn't hesitate to buy another one ! Sold my Harley and got the Polaris, drive the Polaris every day...

Rich

Edit: Forgot to add mods also include EMP Extreme front bumper with 4000lb Viper winch....on the way is a one piece aluminum belly skid plate ...

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #27  
For me it's a honda foreman450 es and a yamaha wolverine , the wolverine drives soooo much better than the foreman , but both are well built machines,

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #28  
Honda Rubicon and Kawasaki Mule 2510

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #29  
Had a used Kawaski Prairie 400 for a few years and it ran problem free. Was looking for a gold cart for wife and I to drive around property, kids to bus stop etc. running out of places to put things so I started to look for a UTV. Found them used to be most out of where I was willing to spend. Found a 2005 (two years ago) Polaris Ranger 500 with 269 hours and one owner. Went to look at it and it was used mostly to shuttle kids down the 300 foot driveway, bring garbage out etc. It is the hunting package and the guy didn't hunt. He Bought it off showroom floor on an impulse. Not even any scratches on skid plates, just dirty and dusty with driveway dust. Got it for $5k and sold the Kawasaki atv. Love it. I go to use it now and sometimes the wife has it in the garden. Has a ton of uses for me and thrilled I bought it. ATv can definitely get into tighter spaces but that is the only thing I miss. Ranger has many many more uses for my purposes. image.jpg

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #30  
I had a Honda 300 ATV, a Honda 450 es foreman ATV and a Honda Rubicon ATV. I nw have a polaris Ranger 500 EFI and it's the cats meow for what i use it for.......Ample room in the front seat for three. Great to throw chainsaws, deer or whatever in the dump box.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 718
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 706
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 1,596