What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #31  
Had a used Kawaski Prairie 400 for a few years and it ran problem free. Was looking for a gold cart for wife and I to drive around property, kids to bus stop etc. running out of places to put things so I started to look for a UTV. Found them used to be most out of where I was willing to spend. Found a 2005 (two years ago) Polaris Ranger 500 with 269 hours and one owner. Went to look at it and it was used mostly to shuttle kids down the 300 foot driveway, bring garbage out etc. It is the hunting package and the guy didn't hunt. He Bought it off showroom floor on an impulse. Not even any scratches on skid plates, just dirty and dusty with driveway dust. Got it for $5k and sold the Kawasaki atv. Love it. I go to use it now and sometimes the wife has it in the garden. Has a ton of uses for me and thrilled I bought it. ATv can definitely get into tighter spaces but that is the only thing I miss. Ranger has many many more uses for my purposes. View attachment 291154

Awesome deal !

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #32  
1998 Honda fourtrax 300 4x4

i bought mine new Sept. 97 and added supper swampers that the dealer recommended as not to void warranty. it's been a workhorse. agree that it is the MF135 of atv's.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #33  
Surprised to not see some Kubota RTV's in the list. When I first bought my RTV 900 my wife refused to drive it because it was "large and obnoxious) and stuck with her electric golf cart. After a few times of forced use due to me blocking her cart, she now only uses her cart when I have the RTV out working. It isnt a play thing but a workhorse and ideal for transport around the farm, hauling a 1500# load is not a problem as well as dumping said load with hydraulic power dumping. It isnt cheap to buy which is a big drawback to ownership of the Kubota RTV lineup and calculation from my 250 hour service is that it costs about $1 per hour to operate it (more if you dont do the maintenance yourself). I just did a combo 200/250 hour service since I had 220 hours on it which required changing all the oils and filters ($88 for filter kit) plus almost 5 gallons of UDT oil and almost 4 quarts of synthetic motor oil equals about $200 for the service parts cost plus a couple hours of my time. I do love the RTV though as it is a tough piece of equipment capable of extreme hauling and pulling. Although lots of folks shame it for not being "fast enough" I find 25 MPH plenty fast for travelling in rough country. I see lots of ATVs hauling ***** up and down the roads here which is against the law but done all the time here on our country roads and some of them must be doing 55mph or more. I dont need to do that for my uses so the RTV suits me quiet well.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #34  
Mine
1998 Kawaski Praire 400 purcchased new with 3,000 miles and has seen four states
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450 purchased new with 3100 miles and used about every day
Kids; 2006 Yamaha Grizzley with 3000+miles and worked hard with no failures
2007 Kawaski Teryx 750 with 2000+ miles and no problems
2000 Kawaski Praire 400 with 2000+miles again no problems Have owned Honda,Suzuki also and good machines

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #35  
2004 Artic Cat 400.....automatic.....winch. Bought this machine new.....have about 5500 miles on it. Use it all the time around property and pleasure riding. Pulled lots of elk out of Colorado in some really bad winter conditions with it. Replaced the battery, tires and changed the oil and fluids.....very dependable. Only other repairs is stuff I broke from riding it hard.....ie.....axle boots, light lens. Ride it almost daily.....logging roads right out my backdoor. Has been a great machine.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #36  
I have a 2010 Polaris Ranger HD with RangeWare Cab system no doors yet but works OK for me. Ranger 001.jpg

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #37  
2011 Polaris Ranger 400.

Attachments

• image-194614879.jpg
    image-194614879.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 292
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #38  
HHR said:
2011 Polaris Ranger 400.

I like that back rack! Where did u get it?

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #39  
My stuff:

Attachments

• DSC_0343[1].jpg
    DSC_0343[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,967
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #40  
Polaris 700 ranger crew with rangerware cab and a old 93 350 big bear 4wd four wheeler with with no telln how many miles checkn rice and going thru knee deep water most of its life that just wont die! LUTT