What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #82  
And ALL the Polaris ATV's are still built on USA soil. My only reason for not buying an Outlander is because they are expensive ($2,500 more for a base 500.) and not built in USA!! I figure they need all the help they can get.

I thought Polaris moved atv production to Mexico last year. I'm not sure if they moved all of it or just certain models. Snowmobiles stayed in US IIRC.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #83  
I thought Polaris moved atv production to Mexico last year. I'm not sure if they moved all of it or just certain models. Snowmobiles stayed in US IIRC.

All of the ATV's are still built in the USA. Some side by sides and engines are built in Mexico. One of the guys on Polaris ATV forum confirmed this, used to work for them.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #84  
I am no expert but those Polaris look like bargains in the used market, Hondas on the other hand all seem pricy.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #85  
Yea i guess i'm getting older and enjoy the slower things in life so thats one of the reasons i bought a Kubota 900 RTV. Excellent fuel economy, excellent hauling and towing capacity and its Diesel so i don't need another fuel tank in the garage.
We may be slow but were steady and get the job done and have some fun in the process. . . John

Attachments

• Bota working.jpg
    Bota working.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 437
  • moto_0243.jpg
    moto_0243.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 283
  • did someone call for a roofer.jpg
    did someone call for a roofer.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 1,165
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #87  
Do you fix and flip them?
Yes, some of them. Just got an 02 Foreman 450 ES 4x4, all smashed up from
bouncing down a hill. These are a distraction until I can land another decent HST
tractor project.

BTW, I also have a UTV, sort of. A Suzuki Samurai, sans body. Cheap,
fantastic traction, and good platform for a hydraulic dump bed.

My main quad is another popular (96) Honda FourTrax TRX300FW 4x4. This one
was destroyed by mudding, and resurrected at great effort and cost. It's a keeper.

Recently sold a 89 Honda TRX350 Foreman 4x4. The first 4x4, with solid front axle. Brutal
ride. Also, an Arctic Cat 300 2WD: Longer than most quads, interesting Suzuki
drivetrain with 2-range final drive.

Attachments

• Aeon_lbl.jpg
    Aeon_lbl.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 219
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #88  
I have a Polaris 800 rzr-s. it is good at working and great at fun.

photo-94.jpg

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.
I'd like to see the sales fiqures on the RZR's.
Polaris sold a ton of them. Very popular around here.

Last edited:
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #90  
RTV 1140. Use it every day as work vehicle...fencing, moving trailers, checking on cattle, showing friends around the place, deer hunting. I'm happy with its 25mph top speed. Have added about 20 things to it making it extremely versatile, meeting my needs.