What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #1  

DK35vince

Tractor
Kioti DK 35
What off road vehicle do you have?
I'd like to hear about it.

I'm running 2005 Kawaski Brute Force 750.
Nice machine. My wife rides with me often, so I put a backrest/utilty box on the back.

Attachments

• HPIM1180.JPG
    HPIM1180.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 1,373
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #2  
My wife has a 2000 Honda Rancher. I have a 2006 Polaris 800 EFI Sportsman. Both are excellent machines.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.
Nice shape.
How does the transmission work on the Rancher?
Is it a CVT type or some kind of Hondamatic.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #5  
The Rancher has the old ESP electronic transmission. A push button on the right handle grip shifts the gears. The Honda is also full time four wheel drive. There is no switching from four wheel drive to two wheel drive. If it is moving it is in four wheel drive.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #6  
Kawasaki 360 prairie with snow plow, salt spreader and boom spray tank for weed control. My wife kids and grandson ride more than I do, I think I need another for myself:laughing:

Dave

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #7  
I have a 1998 Honda fourtrax 300 4x4. It's the "Massey Ferguson 135" of atv's....in other words a classic that everyone knows about or has a story to share about. I'm not lying when I say I love this 13yr old atv more then any new one ive owned. Had several offers to sell it but passed each time. In the process of fixing it up little by little. Getting new wheels and tires for it next week so ill put up a pic then.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #8  
We like our ATV's and enjoy riding them very much. There are not many places that they will not go. For sure if they have a winch on them. They are fun and go fast. I'm 60 and my wife is 59. Who day that says you can't have fun when you get old?

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #9  
Polaris Ranger 800 crew. Had it for a year now. What a work horse. And comfortable. Getting ready to add some aftermarket stuff. Roof, windshied. Use it daily when I'm home. Workin, huntin, or just cruising through the woods.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.
We like our ATV's and enjoy riding them very much. There are not many places that they will not go. For sure if they have a winch on them. They are fun and go fast. I'm 60 and my wife is 59. Who day that says you can't have fun when you get old?
I'm 51 and I have 1 street bike, 1 dual sport, and an ATV.
My wife keeps asking me when I'm going to grow up.
Never I hope.
As long as I can still get around I plan to keep on riding.