Tires for a quad

/ Tires for a quad #11  
I run ITP 589s on our Arctic Cat ATV. They pull very well and are made of a very tough rubber compound. I am not saying they are the best but I did my research and for the price they are a great all around tire IMO.

/ Tires for a quad #12  
I run Kenda Bearclaws on mine. Cheap, lots of plys so they are puncture resistant, and they have a nice, long wearing agressive tread.

2nd on this ran them all the time on my quads really a good tire.

the factory tires for the most part suck there just a cheap all around tire figure what works for us here in the northeast with mud is not the same as the sand in the other side of the country the factory installs a fits every area tire on all the quads

/ Tires for a quad #13  
I run ITP 589s on our Arctic Cat ATV. They pull very well and are made of a very tough rubber compound. I am not saying they are the best but I did my research and for the price they are a great all around tire IMO.

I ran those on my Honda Rubicon. Very tough tire. The front tires were cupped pretty good though after about 600 miles. I used to run a lot on hard pack with them so if you were more off road then on it wouldn't be a problem...