Gators with JD Power Front Blades

/ Gators with JD Power Front Blades
Hello All;

Mr. Ctiguy, yes I am disappointed. Ive been giving much thought to how I could justify the purchase. Trying
to sell the point that it would be great backup if something caused the 3320 to be out of service won't fly.
We have a pickup with plow and a CaseIH with 7 foot Erskine rear mount drive forward blower. The boss dealer is 60 miles away. I had looked into renting a U Haul 6 x 12 enclosed Van trailer so I could get the gator to the dealer and keep the salt spray off of it. I HATE that salt spray. I was giving thought to going to the dealer and having a look but he said to give him advance notice so he could order one in. I doubt he would order without a confirmed sale.

When the county plows snow with their big wing plows it is most impressive watching that snow go half way to mars. Especially when the sun is out. Looks like a kajillion little diamonds the way the snow sparkels.

I can see me doing the same thing in minature with the V PLow. I sure would like to see one. That would make me go off the deep end. I will keep thinking about it.

thanks, nicholas

Hello;

Today I'm going to check various dealers to see if any may have the Boss V unit for UTV's in stock. I sure would like to see one before I commit to purchase. I just might be able to wangle one into the inventory yet.

thanks, nicholas

/ Gators with JD Power Front Blades #13  
Let us know the how and why for getting it justified with the bride if it happens. Always looking for methods to get the old lady thinking my way :D

Hello;

The last Sunday in March 2011 I had a hemoragic stroke from which I recovered nicely, not completely but I'll sure take what I've been left with. Later that summer I had total knee replacement on my right knee. Walking is unsteady.

The last few days we have had lake effect snow. Adding a little each day. Hardly enough to run the 3320 and blower. But the aprons in front of the barn and garage and walk to the house are a little precarious

So,,,, the Gator with a plow would be the ticket. It's in the barn, no snow to clean off. Head out with the plow and a little back and forth the aprons and walk are clear of snow. Then I could walk much more safely. And the cost of the plow would be far less then then medical bills and the difficulties associated with me being in the hospital.

I have not run this by her yet. I'm getting her warmed up to the idea.

Whatcha think? nicholas

/ Gators with JD Power Front Blades #15  
Sounds like the only logical solution to me:laughing:

Glad you're recovering nicely, hope you're at 100% soon.:thumbsup:

Hello;

Thank you for the kind wishes. One day at a time Sweet Jesus. That's all I'm asking of you.

nicholas