what UTV would be the most common to find used tracks for?

/ what UTV would be the most common to find used tracks for? #1  

Michelle K linnane

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 4103
Hi Guys
I have a 2010 mule 4010 crew cab and love it. And just recently sold me JD gator 4 X6 But I would like to
get a newer machine to replace the gator. Did not have EFI and would of been harder to have a cab and it was
8 years. I would like a single bench seat to go places that my 4010 mule with longer wheel base is hard to go.

I would like to place tracks on it in the future would like to try and get them used if possile. I would like to
buy a polaris or mule (no crew cab) it seems like more people have rangers than anything else. I would
love to put tracks on it for winter in the future I would like to take it duck hunting in swamps.
Places that wheeled UTV can not go. But for summer be able to use it for stuff around the farm with the wheels.

I just can not see paying $17,000 for a UTV toy and would like to buy a ranger or mule used then save my money
and buy tracks when I can. IT seems like the tracks are getting more common as I see them for sale in Want ad digest
occassionly which a few years ago you never did. Someone can drop an easy $20,000 on these things without
batting an eye. I know the second hand machine I buy should be at least 2009 or better to make sure I can get tracks.

It seems like more people have rangers then they do anything else. any thoughts folks?

/ what UTV would be the most common to find used tracks for? #2  
Hi Guys
I have a 2010 mule 4010 crew cab and love it. And just recently sold me JD gator 4 X6 But I would like to
get a newer machine to replace the gator. Did not have EFI and would of been harder to have a cab and it was
8 years. I would like a single bench seat to go places that my 4010 mule with longer wheel base is hard to go.

I would like to place tracks on it in the future would like to try and get them used if possile. I would like to
buy a polaris or mule (no crew cab) it seems like more people have rangers than anything else. I would
love to put tracks on it for winter in the future I would like to take it duck hunting in swamps.
Places that wheeled UTV can not go. But for summer be able to use it for stuff around the farm with the wheels.

I just can not see paying $17,000 for a UTV toy and would like to buy a ranger or mule used then save my money
and buy tracks when I can. IT seems like the tracks are getting more common as I see them for sale in Want ad digest
occassionly which a few years ago you never did. Someone can drop an easy $20,000 on these things without
batting an eye. I know the second hand machine I buy should be at least 2009 or better to make sure I can get tracks.

It seems like more people have rangers then they do anything else. any thoughts folks?

Polaris Rangers are very popular. I'm not sure the tracks are brand specific... some may fit mutlitple machines.

/ what UTV would be the most common to find used tracks for? #3  
Ate you planning on keeping the Mule crew and adding another side by side? Or are you going to sell the crew and use that money for a new one?

There was a post in the private party ads on here about someone selling some tracks that fit a can am outlander, I wonder if you'd be able to fab up some sort of adapter?

If your selling the mule, my dad might be interested. He's looking for a 4 seated side by side to take the grand kids out on.

/ what UTV would be the most common to find used tracks for?
Are you planning on keeping the Mule crew and adding another side by side? Or are you going to sell the crew and use that money for a new one?

No I am keeping crew cab, I would like to have two machines I am replacing my gator. Talked to someone who
sold the tracks today and it seems that the tracks will fit on a mule 4010 and 3010 so long as both machines
are 620cc. It makes more sense to me to buy something that can used for both machines. I want a shorter
wheel base for second machine easier to take in tighter spots. You can pick up a good used mule 3010.

here is the website I found this stuff on they tracks for everything
Camoplast Tatou UTV 4S Tracks Track System Kit | eBay

KAF E/J/H MULE 3010 620cc 2001-2009yr
KAF M/R MULE 4010 620cc 2009yr
$4899.00 free shipping the guy who I spoke to was very helpful. Plus you need mounting kits for both
machines once mounting kit is on, it is as easy to change from tires to tracks as easy is it to change
a tire. This appeals to me! When I spend this kind of money I want something very flexible!

They sell tracks for everything Polaris, honda, JD, Kawaski, kubota, Yahama, AM, Artic Cat.

The tracks seem to go in line with size of engine.

/ what UTV would be the most common to find used tracks for? #5