John deere gator or kubota Rtv

/ John deere gator or kubota Rtv #41  
I wouldn't buy a machine made in China or with a Chinese engine.

HS.
Makita electric chain saws made in China, Cooper tools...China, Craftsman tools...China!
china

/ John deere gator or kubota Rtv #42  
I read labels, and look at production plates, if China is in there I pass. Japan and S. Korea are friends, no issues there for me.

HS

/ John deere gator or kubota Rtv #43  
I read labels, and look at production plates, if China is in there I pass. Japan and S. Korea are friends, no issues there for me.

I agree. I will never, in my lifetime, knowingly buy anything assembled or manufactured in Communist China.

Last edited:
   / John deere gator or kubota Rtv #44  
Here Here!

/ John deere gator or kubota Rtv #45  
Makita electric chain saws made in China, Cooper tools...China, Craftsman tools...China!
china

Exactly. Ergo, they are not an option for purchase. It's too bad about Cooper and Craftsman- they used to sell serviceable tools...

/ John deere gator or kubota Rtv #46  
Hey y'all
Need some help, I have been a long time viewer of tractorbynet and it has been a big help for me. This past spring got me a John Deere 4720 TLB and love it. But it is time for me to get a UTV. I need one to help with my company work. I do landscaping and lots of mulching, with property's that have large open areas that would take tons of time to do with the wheelbarrow. But have done it. I have been looking and doing homework on the gator 825i, 625i, and younger/older brother. 620i I would really love a 855D but with the fuel cost and the not using it daily. I think will save so with gas. Like I said will be using with mulching, landscape hauling of plants and stuff, as will as guys around developments, I'm all so looking at putting a Boss Snow V plow on it. So I can do small driveways with it in winter time. As you can see I love the JD gator, but have been talking with some and the say the gator my not have the power I need and with it being belt drive if that gets wet the slipping over time could cost? With me I can not do New no matter how I lay it out. Used is the way I would be going. SO they have been telling me about the Kubota RTV 900 or 1100. Yes it would be enclosed cab on what ever I pick. What do you all think and you all that have the gators, tell me how they are with blades and if you had to beef up the fronts, Kubota let me know how they are? Thank you for your in put.

Here is a new one to check out, just announced this month.

Polaris

2013 Polaris BRUTUS Utility Vehicle: Features

brutus_01 (Large).jpg brutus_08 (Large).jpg brutus_09 (Large).jpg brutus_14 (Large).jpg

Or you can get a Polecat!

Bobcat 3650 Hydrostatic Utility Vehicle (UTV) - Bobcat Company

utv-3650-overview (Large).png getImage (1) (Large).jpg getImage (Large).jpg

/ John deere gator or kubota Rtv #47  

HS

Well said! Here here.

/ John deere gator or kubota Rtv #48  
china

Not all Craftsman Tools are made in China!

/ John deere gator or kubota Rtv #49  
Well said! Here here.
Gah! Not to pick on you in particular but the phrase is, "Hear, hear".

We now return you to your regularly scheduled debate over Chinese engines in JD equipment.

/ John deere gator or kubota Rtv #50  
Gah! Not to pick on you in particular but the phrase is, "Hear, hear".

We now return you to your regularly scheduled debate over Chinese engines in JD equipment.

I kept wanting to reply "There, there"... :D