UTV Disc Harrow

/ UTV Disc Harrow #1  

Longhorntractor

Tractor
Kubota MX4700
Anybody own a UTV disc harrow like the ones Tractor Supply sells? I am thinking about getting one to use on areas that are too hard/scary to get to with my tractor. Thanks.

/ UTV Disc Harrow #2  
Yes sir, I do! I have the 4x8' model and use it behind my Gator All. The. Time. It works great for little spots like you're talking about.

The best part about it is that I can roll it up and stick it in the back of the Gator so I don't have to drag it over to wherever I want to use it.

/ UTV Disc Harrow
Thanks for the responses! I am going to pick me one up in the next couple of weeks. I just wanted to know that someone out there had/is having success with it.

Econometrics - very interesting name! Are you an economist in your 'spare time' as well?

/ UTV Disc Harrow #4  
Thanks for the responses! I am going to pick me one up in the next couple of weeks. I just wanted to know that someone out there had/is having success with it.

Econometrics - very interesting name! Are you an economist in your 'spare time' as well?

Haha! It was one of my main focuses in college, yes. I have a BS in Economics. :)

I just used my harrow to drag about a 2 acre spot that I had cleared of brush and saplings. I left all the bigger trees - mostly all pines. I cleaned it up, disked it with my tractor, then drug it numerous times with my Gator / harrow. I think it did a great job and I definitely got into spots my tractor never would have - esp. around all those trees. And it probably did it in 25% of the time, too!