Anyone use a Kubota RTV900 with a FarmBoy 3 PT Hitch

/ Anyone use a Kubota RTV900 with a FarmBoy 3 PT Hitch #1  

LM80

Tractor
Ford
Hi there,
This is my first post but have used the site for much helpful info. I have a Ford 2n tractor that I use a few implements on: 5'Grader Blade, Boom, Middle buster, Carry All, and looking to get more. I am looking at getting a RTV900XT to help move firewood and other things around the house. I was wondering if the RTV900XT actually had enough power to work with these implements if I get the FarmBoy 3 point hitch for it. I was also wanting to know if anyone has used a box blade and if it was strong enough for that. Am I waisting money on the Farmboy with the RTV900, or will it work? Or should I just stay with the 2n tractor, but I'm looking to get away from it because of the reliability. Thanks for any info you may have.

/ Anyone use a Kubota RTV900 with a FarmBoy 3 PT Hitch #2  
Welcome from Ohio

/ Anyone use a Kubota RTV900 with a FarmBoy 3 PT Hitch #3  
I have used mine to pull a long drag to level off the pasture after disking. It will start to run hot if you peg the pedal for a long time with a heavy load like that. I would say you could pull a small cultivator or row hipper with it, box blade??? Maybe if you don't load it too much but I don't think they were made to use ground engaging tools. It will pull a heavy trailer well though.

/ Anyone use a Kubota RTV900 with a FarmBoy 3 PT Hitch
Do you think for short term yard use the box blade would be fine? I won't be using it but here and there. And probably not very long each time. I think my tracror is finally getting to the end of it's use without needing more $ dumped into it. And do you find that the Farmboy is worth the money for your use? Thanks

I am planning on putting the snow plow on the front as well. Do you have any use with that?

/ Anyone use a Kubota RTV900 with a FarmBoy 3 PT Hitch #6  
I don't have any use for a snow plow but the RTV 900 should be really well with a snow plow. I have seen many post here for guys using them with snow plows. I think much has to do with how your transmission is adjusted. Some owners complain about not having any power to climb hills etc, but I haven't had any issues with my 2009 model. I think the main reason for complains about power is lack of knowledge on how to drive a HST transmission. If you start to stall down the engine, just back off the pedal a little and it powers right on up. I think those saying it wont pull are just putting the pedal to the medal which is not the way to do it.
I have used mine to yank saplings out of the ground by using a chain on the ball hitches that I installed in the front and rear receivers.

Thanks for the info Gary! It looks like I'll be putting enough money out with the RTV900 itself. The Kubota snowplow is $1800, and if I could use the 3 pt hitch for a bit more money it would make the machine alot more versitile for me. Just don't want to be spending it when it won't work for me.