Home Depot Bulldog 700 4x4 UTV?

/ Home Depot Bulldog 700 4x4 UTV? #21  
I wouldnt touch that chinese bulldog POS with a 10' clown pole.

That BigBear is 10x the machine and I'm not a Kawi guy.

/ Home Depot Bulldog 700 4x4 UTV? #22  
nice shape for that 01! If i put a pic of my 89 honda 300 up you would not think it was an 89 either. It looks good, i mean you can tell its used but does not look bad at all. my unle has the same atv as me and his is a 98 and looks 10x worse than mine!

/ Home Depot Bulldog 700 4x4 UTV? #23  
4wheelers just dont have aftermarket parts like cars do.

Actually things have changed a lot over the last decade or so. You can now buy aftermarket parts,
often made in China, for the more popular ATV models. I have bought new carbs, fuel petcocks,
ignition switches, sprockets, and handlebar controls at excellent prices. Quality is pretty good, actually.
There is even a US maker of plastic fuel tanks (Clarke) that will make-to-order replacement
tanks for many ATVs. These are spendy ($200 or so), but superior to OEM steel tanks. I bought
one for an older Honda.

The very popular models, like the Honda TRX300 (1988-2000), which I also have, are covered best.

I have also recently been working on some Chinese quads, with good success. I can get electrical
parts now, directly from China, in as little as 5 days. I am hoping to substitute Chinese ignition systems
for OEM parts on Japanese ATVs. It has been a learning experience.

/ Home Depot Bulldog 700 4x4 UTV? #24  
Yes your correct on those parts, i guess its better than nothing. Wear parts or the things you need most are availible aftermarket from the chineese, i got a petcock myself and i think next time the carb needs a rebuild i will buy one off ebay instead of rebuilding which never seems to get back just right. (although i just tweaked my air/feul screw and it seems to be running and idleing much smoother almost a year after rebuild, maybe it just needed some final adjustment after some time?) But things like a muffler or tail pipe, the plastic parts and things, more of the common stuff not as oddball as say a transmission but more of a secondary wear part is what i am talking about. Brackets as welll need to be Honda or whatever manufacturer you have.

/ Home Depot Bulldog 700 4x4 UTV? #25  
Home Depot Bulldog 300 UTV?

Anyone have a Bulldog 300 or 400?

/ Home Depot Bulldog 700 4x4 UTV?
OK, well,.....I will be the TBN Bulldog lab rat. It's on order with our local HD. The Big Bear is up for sale since we were just not using it much. I will update this thread when we take delivery and report all the good and bad ;)

/ Home Depot Bulldog 700 4x4 UTV? #27  
I will be interested in what you think, I sold my Trailwagon 650 after I bought my RTV1100 back in April. I like the RTV1100 (air and heat are nice) but I miss the trailwagon around the woods and pond.

I placed the order tonight at HD. $7347.76 total including tax which is almost 10% here in TN. The manager said it will get shipped within 7-10 days.

The specs on the BD700 4wd are:
POWERFUL 653cc V-TWIN SUBARU ENGINE WITH 5 YEAR WARRANTY
HYDRAULIC DISC FRONT AND HYDRAULIC DRUM REAR BRAKES FOR RESPONSIVE BRAKING
ON THE DASH, CONVENIENT LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL LEVER & SWITCH TO ENGAGE ON DEMAND 4WD
RACK & PINION STEERING FOR ENHANCED MANEUVERABILITY
REAR ARTICULATED SWINGARM SUSPENSION WITH ADJUSTABLE COIL OVER SHOCKS
DOUBLE A-ARM FRONT SUSPENSION WITH 5 OF TRAVEL
EASY TO USE 500lb CAPACITY 9.25 cu.ft. MANUAL DUMP BED WITH FOLDING TAILGATE
CONVENIENT 12V ELECTRIC START, 12v ACCESSORY OUTLET, DUAL DRINK HOLDERS AND MORE

The HD manager said the only one they have ever had returned to the store was a husband that bought one without War Department approval.....she made him bring it back. The few times they needed parts from American Sportsman they had excellent customer service.

/ Home Depot Bulldog 700 4x4 UTV? #29  
From my experience Subaru makes a pretty good engine, so you should have a good powerplant.:thumbsup: Keep us posted.

I will, the only thing that bums me is I had to get GREEN...not ORANGE:laughing: