protecting the South Forty

/ protecting the South Forty #1  

daugen

Super Star Member
Tractor
in between now
Got my new UTV today, with a few custom mods.
Had some problems with coyotes in the far field and was tired
of them getting away.
Better be sure where the herd is, hmmm. :confused2:

Attachments

• ATT00127.jpg
    ATT00127.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 478
   / protecting the South Forty #2  
You forgot the grenade launcher. :laughing:

Joe

/ protecting the South Forty
Aaron: ? Sure looks like it. My best friend sent this to me, we are always looking for new "toys" to take to his mountain cabin.
this might be a bit much for us old farts...

/ protecting the South Forty #5  
I am curious. Just how many COYOTES are you talking about?:D BTW, do you have any info regarding which branch of the Armed Forces utilize this vehicle?

Yuk. Yuk. Sorry. My best friend has a cabin up in the Catskills and we always joke about what to do when we meet Bob the bear on the one mile dirt trail up to his cabin on the side of a mountain. Which we have done before, and quietly observed as Bob sniffed and ambled by.
So he sent this and said "this ought to do"...

Now make it into a high pressure water pistol and let the kids have a proverbial blast. Or is that non PC any more...

/ protecting the South Forty #8  
A few mods? lol. When you get done with the coyotes I think the area will be clear of all brush and living things. should make the hunting easy from the back porch easy then.

yeah, my Kubota UTV sure looks pretty plain compared to this. Nifty track wheels, though I always wonder
about sticks and rocks getting stuck in there.

well, in the early sixties I was putting baby moons on my car. Remember those? :dance1:
this is sort of today's equivalent, for the "well armed hunter"...

/ protecting the South Forty #10  
BTW, do you have any info regarding which branch of the Armed Forces utilize this vehicle?

So it is mounted with a paintball gun?
Green, but not camo.

Isn't one thing that Iraq taught the military is that soldiers don't particularly like open cockpits in vehicles in combat zones.

I think this is likely a custom rig setup for "sport", used by civilians, and not a military vehicle.

The photo is all over the web. Perhaps it is just a golfcart, designed for nothing than cruising around well manicured greens.