Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #21  
Troy, Barlows has a slightly used RTV1100 with a cab with A/C, heat and what cabbed machines have. I had went and looked at it for a man from Tn and it looks new. Starts instantly and the motor humms like a Swiss watch. Has a new dash. $12750. Told Ron about it yesterday and his wife had told me she regretted he had sold the RTV900 to Milkman. Ron said he's going to go look at it. He has Milkmans money in his pocket and it's burning a hole in it.:laughing:

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #22  
Troy, Barlows has a slightly used RTV1100 with a cab with A/C, heat and what cabbed machines have. I had went and looked at it for a man from Tn and it looks new. Starts instantly and the motor humms like a Swiss watch. Has a new dash. $12750. Told Ron about it yesterday and his wife had told me she regretted he had sold the RTV900 to Milkman. Ron said he's going to go look at it. He has Milkmans money in his pocket and it's burning a hole in it.:laughing:

Am I gonna have to put you on my "ignore" list?:drool::drool:

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #23  
Am I gonna have to put you on my "ignore" list?:drool::drool:
You better not, how else will you know about all these tempting bargains. :laughing: You could trade your RTV900 to Barlows or sell it to Troy or let Troy trade his Red to Barlows for your RTV or ?????:D :laughing: :D

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900
A lot of Horse trading going on around here, I guess I better stick with What I got for now, the 2014 Chevy Silverado has caught my eye for my next purchase.

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #25  
PICT0001.jpgPICT0002.jpgPICT0003.jpgSpeaking of trading. I traded/sold Milkman and Brother a set of Pats that I no longer used and a Boxblade that I had bought from my neighbor Ron . They gave me some money and a single bottom plow. I sold the single bottom plow last week to a friend, Bldg Contractor that loved how it digs a fantastic trench for drain lines. I let him try it knowing he'd have to have it.:DTraded my 4' Rotary mower Saturday to a Dearborn two bottom 12" plow and some money.:) Now, what I'm getting at is I now have a 2 bottom plow for which I won't use now or in the forseeable future. Surely one or more of you guys would rather give me $425 cash or good check or money order and remove this hugh 2 bottom plow out of my storage bldg.:D If you want to just send the money and pick it up later, I can store it for you for free for a few months.:thumbsup: You know I'm the easy good deal trader and don't let this bargain get by you for you to regret later.:( OK, yes, I'll take something in trade that I can sale or trade.

Last edited: