Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #1  

TroyR57

Gold Member
Tractor
B3200 tlb 290 hrs, Honda Bid Red 2013
Well after looking for over two years, mostly at the Kubota RTV 900, saw the Honda Big Red last Thanksgiving. After thinking about my uses for My machine, I should have got the Kubota, and I really Like Kubota, but I decided on the Honda Big Red. Its more because I will use it for off roading a little more. With a Windshield and back clear screen, its a little loud, but really enjoying it. Used this last weekend to ride around and pick up sticks, and then dump them in one big pile. I have Winches front and back, Light bar, and LED light package. I did have a little buyers remorse, but, I can always do like John Thomas and trade it in latter. Bought the machine from McKinney Honda in Ruston LA, PS got three Hats, and two Shirts. I have already took it out on the trail, and Keep up with another friend on a large 4 wheeler, but I keep it slow on my first trip out.

Attachments

• 2013 4 006.jpg
    2013 4 006.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,214
  • 2013 3 March 965.jpg
    2013 3 March 965.jpg
    775.9 KB · Views: 1,035
   / Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #2  
Congrats on your new machine it looks great....enjoy :thumbsup:

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #3  
Good looking machine. I have never owned a bad Honda. I am sure you will enjoy it

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #4  
We looked at that before we bought the RTV500 and liked it, but it was a little bigger than what we needed.

Aaron Z

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900
I got it at McKinneys in Ruston, which is where, I have bought many a Motorcycle, and four wheeler before, this unit makes my 10th purchase from them in the last thirty years. I did work them down in price a lot from last November, they were having their Spring Open House, and I got it 2,000 dollars cheaper than my quote from back in Nov. but I also passed on the bigger tires and rims which were priced at $1100. So all in all they came down $900.

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #6  
Excellent machine! They have great transmissions.

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #7  
Either of those brands are going to give you a great machine and it looks like you did well. Congrats.

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #8  
You traitor!:laughing: No, mans got to do what he's got to do. Your right "when" it doesn't work out you can trade it.:laughing:
Sure it will work for you and go faster than the Kubota. Can you paint it Orange, at least?:)
When are you coming back this way? Stop by and if he still has it you can look at my neighbors 50 hour 2 year old RTV900 that he's decided to sell for $9500 that has never had a drop of rain on. It has glass windshield and top. If your still thinking you should have got Kubota, sell the red thing and bring your money to Ky.
Enjoy your Honda who does make good stuff and stop by if your back this way.:thumbsup:
After getting over my "hurt feelings" I looked at the pictures closer. It does look like a rugged "younger" mans machine. In fact it looks very aggressive and well lit up. Don't believe I could get in and out of it but you bring it with you and we'll take it up on the hill and see what it will do, but not fast. Will it do slow?:laughing:

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900
Thanks John, I still might be intersted in your neighbors RTV 900, if its still avable? Cause I still need a work machine also. does it have the hyd dump bed? what kinda of tires? I know, sounds like a lot of questkion, but you never know. I'm back at work now, so new toy is parked, and padlocked. Want be home till July, but from my post in Construction pages, you see I have lots of work to clean up using the B3200 after the Cat 320B took out a few trees, and dug my pond deeper.

/ Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 #10  
Thanks John, I still might be intersted in your neighbors RTV 900, if its still avable? Cause I still need a work machine also. does it have the hyd dump bed? what kinda of tires? I know, sounds like a lot of questkion, but you never know. I'm back at work now, so new toy is parked, and padlocked. Want be home till July, but from my post in Construction pages, you see I have lots of work to clean up using the B3200 after the Cat 320B took out a few trees, and dug my pond deeper.

Another one of my visitors (sold him my Pats and traded him a boxblade to a single bottom plow) is currently in negotiations with Ron and will know Friday, I think. I believe his bed is lined, hyd dump and believe work tires. If the deal doesn't go thru I'll get pics or more info.