New to me RTV

/ New to me RTV #1  

milkman

Elite Member
Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
Tractor
BX2200, BCS 735
Time for a little showing and also WARNING... It's not my fault really, some time ago, I started reading posts by a guy that lives down by Barlows and money just flies out of my pockets. His neighbor is even affected by this Orange madness and I was able to buy his RTV. I've wanted one of these things since they started making them and one has finally followed me home.
It was about a three hour ride and then a couple of hours visiting with Ron and John, really had a good visit and then loaded up the two year old, 51 hr. machine and headed home. I talked to both of them on the phone about the machine before I made the trip, and they said it looked new, I went over it and couldn't find a blemish anywhere, it is spotless. Now I just need to convince the wife that it just has to have a set of after market wheels and tires. :cool2: I'm sure I'll have a few more pics to put up later.

Attachments

• RTV1.jpg
    RTV1.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 394
  • RTV2.jpg
    RTV2.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 324
   / New to me RTV #2  
I was following this on another thread. I think you got a real steal-of-a-deal there!

Congrats!! :thumbsup:

/ New to me RTV #3  
WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE KUBOTA?????:eek: IT WAS ORANGE HERE IN CENTRAL KY.:eek: NOW IT LOOKS RED IN WESTERN KY.:confused2:
Glad to see you made it home and enjoyed the short visit. Usually pics are a requirement for proof but I saw you take it so I believe you have it, and it was ORANGE when you left with it. Believe you'll like it more every day and maybe even wish you'd have gotten one sooner.:thumbsup:

/ New to me RTV #4  
must be something about the air in western KY, turn a nice orange machine Red like that. Congrualtions Milkman, boy that machine filles up that trailer. enjoy the new to you toy.

/ New to me RTV #6  
I would have gotten the Red Big Red, but my Brother encouraged me to get the green one. That way when he browses it to go hunting, it doesn't stick out.

/ New to me RTV #8  
Congrualtions Milkman, boy that machine filles up that trailer. enjoy the new to you toy.
The RTV actually has a wider stance than the B series tractors so they do fill a trailer well from side to side

/ New to me RTV
Had it out today and rode around the farm and my neighbors farm, haven't hauled anything yet, don't want to scratch the new bed, might have to get a bedliner. I'm really going to enjoy this thing.

/ New to me RTV #10  
go ahead and get an insert for the 2" receiver. You will have to shorten the insert tube, so hope you have a metal cut off saw. Then you can get a small trailer to carry extra stuff.