Polaris Magnum 325 4 wheeler. 4x4

/ Polaris Magnum 325 4 wheeler. 4x4
About Partzilla.com

" At Partzilla.com, we guarantee you will enjoy the lowest prices on powersports parts, motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, scooters and more. We are among the largest powersports parts dealer in the U.S. where you will find discounts up to 80% off of MSRP. At Partzilla.com, you will find all of the top manufactures whose names you have come to depend on. We sell Yamaha, Honda, Polaris and Kawasaki OEM parts."

I have placed an order so soon I will know if they are as good as they sound. Even if you do not need parts their website may be of interest because it is set up to order by looking at OEM exploded view of the parts themselves and you order by matching numbers. The carb boot that was $48 and 40 miles away and not in stock was $20. I think I ordered six items and it was like $60+ which triggered the min FedEx ground charge that is just under $10. Orders that are over $250 ship free. I will report my results with the source of OEM parts for ATV, bikes, water craft, etc

/ Polaris Magnum 325 4 wheeler. 4x4 #32  
About Partzilla.com

I have placed an order so soon I will know if they are as good as they sound. Even if you do not need parts their website may be of interest because it is set up to order by looking at OEM exploded view of the parts themselves and you order by matching numbers.

All of the websites have those parts diagrams and exploded views. I think when they sell OEM parts or are a "authorized" dealer for the OEM parts they get use of those diagrams. I looked at half a dozen sites when i was looking for ATV parts they all have those diagrams that i found and they all seem to be within 10% of each other, with shipping options and thier markup making the final difference in order totals (also some are cheaper adn have cheaper shipping but will hit you with a "handeling" fee that makes them just as expensive or more than the other places, so watch who you order from).

Got some feedback to give on sites that work for you?

The kids got the ATV skin off and have cleaned it up and will be painting any rusty spots whole it is stripped. We finally got the keeper pin out of the front prop shaft and got it removed and the four internal keepers out of one end but the cups are stuck in the yokes tight. It got late so we went to town since I promised if we got the pin knocked and the shaft removed. Not sure if I will order parts on line or go to NAPA, etc and see if they can get the correct

Since we are replacing most all rubber we pulled the oil cooler while the lines were off. The 6+ oz of oil in was really dirty but I expect someone was changing the oil and never draining the oil cooler. It will get flushed well while it is off.

I forgot we did get the valves adjusted from .020 thousandth's back down to spec of .006. Not sure if that will do much for power but at least it will reduce rate of wear due to slop.

Last edited:
Turns out partszillia does not stock Polaris but places the order with Polaris who then ships them to them then they will head my way. I guess that is how they sell them for half of what the local dealer charges who does the same thing. The service rep confirmed through UPS that my order was to be received from Polaris on Friday and depending on when they come in they will head from Atlanta to KY on Friday or Monday.

Had a good day at NAPA. They had the oil line stock in both sizes needed to run to the oil cooler that is good for 315 PSI and I am sure the bypass valve is set close to 300 psi less. The cool part is NAPA part number 338 universal joint replacement is what Polaris Magnum 325 ATV's and a ton of others uses. Three are tight but the two on the front prop shaft were shot but that is not surprising with that large offset they run at. They were $13.39 each but not sure what tier if any discount was in play. I have seen them on the web for as much $40 so one has to be carefully.

/ Polaris Magnum 325 4 wheeler. 4x4 #36  
I ordered from I think "dirt cheap atv parts" or something like that. the communication was excellent and they had parts that i needed for my honda. I ordered an aftermarket air filter that thier site said fit my atv. It didn't and looked installed or attempted at that. They were good and told me just to keep the part and then refunded my money when i decided not to get anything else from them. Very quick on email responses so they were helpfull.

/ Polaris Magnum 325 4 wheeler. 4x4 #37  
I ordered from I think "dirt cheap atv parts" or something like that.

I have used them and they were fine. I have bought OEM or aftermarket new parts for all the majors except
BRP in the past year. All were internet sellers, and shipping was less than gas cost to the nearest store.

For Polaris OEM, I last used Leaders Marine (MI) to buy new CVT boots for less than $14 for 2. The rubber
had cracked at only 7 y.o.

Question to the Polaris CVT boots. Do I have to unpin the shaft at the gear box to put on new booths or can I do it with less effort?

After we tried the 4 pound shop hammer the pin in the prop shaft came out just fine but it unnerves me whacking on a shaft in those light weight gear boxes.

/ Polaris Magnum 325 4 wheeler. 4x4 #39  
Question to the Polaris CVT boots.

CVT boots are for the Continuously Variable Transmission air vents. I suspect you
are referring to CV (constant velocity) joint boots. Most Polaris machines use the
term "PVT" for CVT. P for Polaris.

OK. I will check mine PVT boots too.

Do you or others know if I can change the CV boots without removing the front drive axles from the gear box?