Kubota RTV bed/tailgate office

/ Kubota RTV bed/tailgate office #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Stopped by Barlows today. Entered door and on right side was a Kubota RTV with the tailgate dropped and some paper work laying on the tailgate that looked like someone was working there in a office setting and a bench scooted up near the paper work. Hmmm, interesting use of an RTV. Guess one could get a 12v/110v inverter and have their electrical equipment (printer, desk top computer, calculator, etc) with them out in the "field" and when the secretary says "He/she's working out in the field today" could have a new meaning. I worked several counties and would use other Gvmnt agencys offices for my "field" work. As I know many other workers do. Great new use for a RTV.:cool2:

/ Kubota RTV bed/tailgate office #2  
I use mine as a work bench to adjust my chain saw among other things. Today I sat on it with several sacks of lime (CaCO3) in the bed that I was putting around my trees while the wife drove the RTV from tree to tree. I had already spread lime around the yard but wanted to add more around the trees and shrubs. Calcium deficiency will cause fruit to rot on the ends so I put about 2 cups scattered around the roots. My soil is very acidic so it needs a lot of lime to neutralize it. Those RTV's are so handy that the wife wants one for herself now.

/ Kubota RTV bed/tailgate office #3  
Speaking of inverters and RTVs, we used an inverter on the RTV to power the rotisserie motor that runs our hotdog rollers (two of these: Grill Dog GD-01001 Stainless-Steel Rotisserie Linked-Meat Cooker IIRC, it cost $5 on clearance at Lowes) on the grill when we were out back for my FIL's birthday party.
MUCH more fun than using it for a desk :D.

Aaron Z

/ Kubota RTV bed/tailgate office #4  
They need to work on the ride....something plush like a Caddy so that they could still write while on the move. :laughing:

/ Kubota RTV bed/tailgate office
They need to work on the ride....something plush like a Caddy so that they could still write while on the move. :laughing:

Or air shocks to raise and lower as needed for the RTVs super speeds :laughing: or higher going thru creeks or soft for office work.:cool2:

/ Kubota RTV bed/tailgate office #6  
Or air shocks to raise and lower as needed for the RTVs super speeds :laughing: or higher going thru creeks or soft for office work.:cool2:

That would be an interesting way to get a watermark for secure documents.:D