John Deere RSX 850i owners??

/ John Deere RSX 850i owners?? #1  

Topkicker

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501
Been looking at UTV's for a while now. Was looking at a Polaris RZR 800 and then the Deere RSX Trail model caught my eye. Have test drove both. Power wise felt close. The RSX had a bit better ride. Liked the Fox shocks and the seats in the Deere much better. The hard doors were optional on the RZR vs standard on the Deere. Wanting it for a "fun" machine. Would love to hear from some owners and some heads up if there are any major issues with the RSX. Thanks in advance.

/ John Deere RSX 850i owners?? #2  
I have driven a couple of them at the Gator Demo days they have held the last two years at the local motocross track (springcreek, Millville MN). I have seen one rolled, and the first year two of them locked up due to a transmission problem. I was impressed with the acceleration, but disliked the vibration and noise. I ride sport quad and so was more interested in a litttle more utility than pure sport. We bought an 825 Gator.
I think the 850 is a very cool machine, and looks quite capable. I assume the early problems are fixed. What did you think of the testdrive? Did you operate it long enough to understand if any part of it would be long term fatiguing or annoying?