New RTV for 2014?

/ New RTV for 2014? #31  
I did drive them. They really did an awesome job. They are more peppy, stop really smooth, ride much better. Price only went up about $500. There is also a high performance model now that's 20% faster and has side doors and seat belts. I'm very impressed. The RTV has been the best seller in this category for 10 years and they really raised the bar high.

Glad to hear. The rtv has been lacking in the power and ride catagory.:thumbsup:

/ New RTV for 2014? #36  
Any word of a date when these will be showing up in dealers? I live in Tn and looking to purchase one, if I have to travel a bit that's fine too. They've still not up-dated the build option either on the Kubota web-site.

/ New RTV for 2014? #37  
I saw the new 900 at the dealer yesterday, looks like some nice upgrades.

/ New RTV for 2014? #39  
My dealer invited me to look at the base 900 today, freshly unloaded and still in pieces. I haven't driven one yet but after looking at them they didn't impress me.

Too much plastic down low, susceptible to sticks flying up ect.
4x4 shifter is now low in the floor.
I believe I'll miss M range.
Rear receiver hitch is way up under the rear end and the transmission sticks way out the back.

We'll see. I might trade up for the X1120 if I really like it but.... who knows.

Oh I almost forgot... I might be crazy but the bed seems shorter??? There want any older ones near by and I didn't have a tape measure with me.

On the plus side it looks like a glove box is now standard.

image-287715576.jpg

image-785679346.jpg

image-3123663209.jpg

image-1351795267.jpg

image-841078751.jpg

image-3984988647.jpg

image-571590858.jpg

image-2404533442.jpg

/ New RTV for 2014? #40  
I got one of the last 2013 RTV 1100's here in central Texas. Wanted orange, got camo, only color available. I was worried about tier iv, so I moved on the last tier 3, not knowing a whole redesign was coming. After looking at the new design, I didn't want to be negative, but I don't like look of new ones. The only thing I might have liked was independent rear suspension. I'm sure after looking at the 900 pictures I made a great move. I think Kubota may have lost their compass here, slanting new machine towards the pack of recreational types rather than staying work, commercial, agricultural. If I wanted to go hunting or fishing with it I would have bought a Polaris. Not that my 1100 can't go do those things too, but anyone who thinks those other machines can hang with the RTV in the work AG envelop is not being honest or just has not got their hands on an RTV.

HS