New RTV for 2014?

/ New RTV for 2014? #1  

tlj87

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 4700, Kubota BX2370-1, Kubota RTV1140CPX, Kubota F3060, Club Car Precedent
I have heard that there is a new RTV coming out for 2014. I don't know if it is a replacement or update for an existing model or a new addition to the lineup. Has anyone else heard about the new model(s)? More details will follow then dealers meeting in October, but until then...

/ New RTV for 2014? #2  
I have not heard anything but would sure like to know.

/ New RTV for 2014? #3  
According to my dealer they are releasing new models within the next few weeks after the dealer meetings. The RTV1100 cab model I was told was a from the ground up redo with the same engine but newer transmission and independant rear suspension. In the cab was supposed to have an updated tilt steering and under seat storage. He also said the 900 was going to be new and they would offer a middle of the road performance 900 with the 1100 engine that would have a bit more ground speed. Something about an X series.
Here is a link I found. Products

/ New RTV for 2014? #4  
Looks like they pulled the info from their site. I was 4 days away from buying an RTV-500 too.

Here's the cached info from the X1120 page:

RTV-X1100C
Experience luxurious driving comfort in the first utility vehicle in the industry to offer a factory-installed, climate-controlled cab. Plus a 24.8HP Kubota D1105 3-cylinder diesel engine, exclusive Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT Plus2) and Standard 4-Wheel Drive.

FEATURES
ACCESSORIES & ATTACHMENTS
SPECIFICATIONS
COMPETITIVE COMPARISON
LITERATURE
PHOTO GALLERY

RTV-X1100C Features
Loading the player ...
Engine
Powerful Kubota Diesel Engines
Even while carrying a heavy load, the RTV900XT’s
robust, 21.6-horsepower, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled
Kubota D902 diesel engine powers you in, over and
through even the most rugged, off-road terrain.
Front Suspension
Independent Front Suspension
The MachPherson Strut-type suspension on
each of the front wheels – an independent
suspension system – maximizes shock
absorption as well as minimizes body tilt.
Transmission
VHT Plus2 (Variable Hydro Transmission)
No rubber belts allowed. Kubota’s exclusive high-performance, three-range VHT features more usable torque, steady acceleration, smooth engine-assisted deceleration, hill-holding abilities and powertrain durability that no rubber-belted CVT can muster over the long haul. If you’re looking to maximize your carrying or towing performance, the VHT Plus2 is the only way to go.
Steering
Responsive Hydrostatic Power Steering
Off-road driving requires split-second decision-making. Kubota RTVs respond just as quickly. They’re the first in their class to be equipped with hydrostatic power steering.
Front Guard
New Reinforced Steel Front Guard
Unlike some competitive machines that have decorative brush guards, the heavy-duty, reinforced steel of our front guard offers protection. (Optional on RTV-X900 General Purpose model.)
Place Holder
High Intensity Frame Structure
Meticulously crafted from a high-intensity, lightweight metal and robotically welded for maximum reliability,
the RTV-X900’s rugged frame structure can endure years of tough punishment.
Seats
New Improved Seat
RTV-X900’s seat features a full-length backrest and softer, more sculpted seat bottoms for better comfort.
ROPS
Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS)
For your safety and protection, a ROPS is a standard feature on the RTV-X900. This ROPS meets OSHA
1928.52 standards.
Wheel
Optional Alloy Wheels
Available with ATV or HDWS tires. (Standard on RTV-X900 S Package)
Place Holder
Reliable, Wet-type Disc Brake
Taking on a hilly terrain means frequent braking. With our light-step, wet-type disc brake, you’ll stop quickly and effortlessly. Plus, its durability means no drop in performance due to wear.

/ New RTV for 2014? #5  
I wonder if it will really be 4wd or still 3 wd like the models to date?

/ New RTV for 2014? #6  
Curious if they streamlined the RTV1100 cab..Un-necessarily tall on mine...A little more ground speed would be nice but not necessary. All other current systems get a thumbs up from me.

/ New RTV for 2014? #7  
RTV-X900 Comfort and versatility make this Kubota痴 mostpopular model for all types of jobs. It comes with apowerful 21.6 HP diesel engine and your choice ofKubota Orange or Realtree AP Camo styling
RTV-X1120D A step up in power, comfort, convenience, andstyle, the all-new RTV-X1120D has everythingyou need to get the job done, including arugged and dependable 24.8 HP diesel engineand handsome blue-tinted halogen headlights
RTV-X1100C The first RTV to offer a factory-installed unibody A/C cab,the RTV-X1100C is still the industry leader in luxuriousdriving comfort. The fully enclosed cab features airconditioning, defroster, and heating systems to keep youcomfortable in all types of weather.

Premium Grand Cab Whether it痴 hot and humid, cold and windy,or raining cats and dogs, you値l stay dry andcomfortable inside the RTV-X1100C痴 quietand luxurious air-conditioned and heated cab.Built around a unibody frame that is virtuallyairtight, soundproof, and rattle-free, the cabincorporates highly efficient air-conditioning,heating, and defogging functions, as well asantennas and speakers for an optional radio.And when the weather is nice? Just roll downthe fully opening windows. This truly is the bestall-weather, all-comfort, all-the-time drivingenvironment you値l ever experience on the trail.

Regardless of the terrain or load,independent suspension on all fourwheels ensures a truly exceptional ride.Kubota痴 Extra Duty IRS (IndependentRear Suspension) technology also sets anew standard for durability
Height adjustable front and rear suspension with a 10.4 inch ground clearance and 8 inches of travel.
60/40 split bench seats...tilt adjustable wheel and digital meter cluster.
passenger side glove box and under seat storage.

For jobs that require extra acceleration andclimbing power, the RTV-X1120D is the obviouschoice. It packs Kubota痴 proven 24.8 HPdiesel engine, which provides a top speed of 29 mph and plenty of hill-climbing power

Modular "Build Your Own" CabEnclosure SystemStep 1: Pick a Canopy Canopy-- Metal FOPS (Black or Orange) Canopy-- Plastic (Black) Step 2: Pick a windshield Windshield-- Tempered Glass Windshield-- Laminated Glass Windshield-- Hard-coated Polycarb Step 3: Pick door type Doors-- Metal (Black or Orange) Doors-- Vinyl with Metal frame (Black) Step 4: Add Rear Panel tocomplete enclosure Rear Panel-- Metal (Black) Step 5: Add accessories tocustomize yourCab Enclosure Mirrors-- External Deluxe Cab Heater Interior Dome Light LED Worklights-- Front and/or Rear Strobe Light Dash Panel Switch/Harness Panel Stand-alone Canopies &Windshields,ROPS Accessories Windshield-- Acrylic (Clear or Tinted) Windshield-- Uncoated Polycarb (Clear or Tinted) Plastic Canopy-- Black Halogen Worklights-- Front and/or Rear Mirror for ROPS RTVs ROPS Organizer Front Attachments,Rear Sprayers and Spreaders (may require additional components) General Duty Front 72" Straight Blade Commercial HD Front 72" Straight & V-Blades Commercial HD 60" Rotary Broom Front Hydraulic Quick Hitch Deluxe Hydraulic Controls & Valve Kits 68 Gallon Sprayer System 10 cubic foot Cargo Box Salt/Sand Spreader 3 cubic foot Rear Mount Spreaders

Accessories........ Alloy Wheels & Tires 4,000 lbs Winch Kit RAC "Rapid Access Cargo" System 2" Trailer Hitch Ball Mount Kit Vehicle Storage Cover Plastic Cargo Bedliner Tail Lamp Guard Kit Splash Guard Kits CV Joint Guards-- front or rear Turn Signal/Hazard Light Kit Backup Alarm Kit Front HD Spring & Damper Kits Engine Block Heater Kit Engine Hand Throttle Kit.

/ New RTV for 2014? #8  
almost 3 more inches of ground clearance over the current 900.

/ New RTV for 2014?
Hmm, no changes for the current 400, 500 and 1140 models. I wonder how much the price will increase with the updated models?

Here is a photo that I found - looks like sort of a botched Photoshop job, but you get the idea. Looks interesting! I wonder if all models will take on this look? Acrylic Windshield for the Kubota RTVX900 and RTVX1120D