Bought a Yamaha Terrapro

/ Bought a Yamaha Terrapro #31  
I still have a Yamaha Terrapro (purchased new) with the bush hog attachment. Does anyone know what size belt the bush hog uses?

/ Bought a Yamaha Terrapro
I still have a Yamaha Terrapro (purchased new) with the bush hog attachment. Does anyone know what size belt the bush hog uses?

Welcome to tractorbynet. I did some research some time ago and came up with this for the RC42. Belt B51 Napa Auto Parts @ 16.39

This is unconfirmed but worth a looksee. Take care. -robert

Sent via Ipad2

Thanks for the belt info!!
Your more than welcome LB. If you get a chance. Put a picture of your Terrapro on here for all to see. Not many actually know what they are and you are one of the few that still have yours since new. Let me know how that belt works out for you. Take care -robert

/ Bought a Yamaha Terrapro #35  
Robert, did you know that Yamaha also made a lawn tractor? I know a guy that has one. He claims it was almost $4,000 new.

Yes sir they sure did. I saw one for sale on eBay I think. They looked to be a very hefty machine.

Here's one that was on ebay. If you search the completed auctions there are several.

View attachment 378186

/ Bought a Yamaha Terrapro #37  
There is one for sale locally with a snow blower on it.

/ Bought a Yamaha Terrapro #39  
It looks like new. The decals look good too. What RPM does the rear PTO turn on it? Is it a standard rotation or counterclockwise rotation?

The mower RPM's are 3126 @ 2000rpm PTO' Judging from the blades (three) it is a CCW rotation.