If buying new what would You Buy

/ If buying new what would You Buy #41  
So how often do you load your bed to full capacity? I'm not sure what the RTV's are rated for but I know my Gator is rated at 1K....I've loaded it with concrete bags, fence posts, fence, chainsaws, firewood, post diggers and various other junk since I've had to haul around fence lines and it's yet to struggle with anything so far. I've seen a lot of pictures of RTV's that were "loaded heavy" but it is usually firewood that would be lucky to weigh 300 lbs.

The competitors can even do it uphill at more than a snails pace.:shocked:

The RTV900 is rated 1100# bed capacity per Kubota. 1650# payload capacity.

I've had mine fully loaded with a quarter cord of firewood, (4x4x2'), probably an easy 800# for fresh cut wood. Seeing how I was on a hillside (not much else here), I don't want to get top heavy.

/ If buying new what would You Buy #42  
So how often do you load your bed to full capacity? I'm not sure what the RTV's are rated for but I know my Gator is rated at 1K....I've loaded it with concrete bags, fence posts, fence, chainsaws, firewood, post diggers and various other junk since I've had to haul around fence lines and it's yet to struggle with anything so far. I've seen a lot of pictures of RTV's that were "loaded heavy" but it is usually firewood that would be lucky to weigh 300 lbs.

The competitors can even do it uphill at more than a snails pace.:shocked:
Not sure Hmm?Kubota RTV1100 ,1102 lbs in box JD 855 1000lbs.I guess you are correct all the RTV Kubotas are good for is to haul firewood.Again misinformed.

Last edited:
   / If buying new what would You Buy #43  
Not sure Hmm?Kubota RTV1100 ,1102 lbs in box JD 855 454lbs.I guess you are correct all the RTV Kubotas are good for is to haul firewood.Again misinformed.

The 855D box capacity you listed is for Kilograms, not pounds.
The weight capacity in the box is 1000 lbs...which is just over 454 Kg.

Misinformed, eh?

/ If buying new what would You Buy #44  
The 855D box capacity you listed is for Kilograms, not pounds.
The weight capacity in the box is 1000 lbs...which is just over 454 Kg.

Misinformed, eh?
Ya eh?I changed it to 1000 lbs.eh? I was in Canada?LOL

/ If buying new what would You Buy #45  
Not sure Hmm?Kubota RTV1100 ,1102 lbs in box JD 855 1000lbs.I guess you are correct all the RTV Kubotas are good for is to haul firewood.Again misinformed.

I never said that's all they were good for, I said all the pictures I've seen posted where people showed off how heavily they load RTVs was with a bit of firewood in the bed. I'm sure they could haul all the fencing supplies that I do with my Gator too.....I'm just not sure you could get to the areas I need to take my Gator with your 3 wheel drive RTV's. :stirthepot:

/ If buying new what would You Buy #46  
I never said that's all they were good for, I said all the pictures I've seen posted where people showed off how heavily they load RTVs was with a bit of firewood in the bed. I'm sure they could haul all the fencing supplies that I do with my Gator too.....I'm just not sure you could get to the areas I need to take my Gator with your 3 wheel drive RTV's. :stirthepot:
I guess some folks are brand Loyal.Not me I own and use the products mentioned (JD,Kioti,Kubota,Ingersoll,billygoat,woods,king kutter,Stihl,echo,talyor way,shindawa,Befco,agri metal,Honda,toro,troy built) and a few not mentioned.3 wheel drive =winch,a new invention DUDE.LOL

/ If buying new what would You Buy #47  
I guess some folks are brand Loyal.Not me I own and use the products mentioned (JD,Kioti,Kubota,Ingersoll,billygoat,woods,king kutter,Stihl,echo,talyor way,shindawa,Befco,agri metal,Honda,toro,troy built) and a few not mentioned.3 wheel drive =winch,a new invention DUDE.LOL

I've got a winch as well....it's handy for pulling out the orange buggies.:laughing:

I'm not at all brand loyal either....I had a Kubota RTV before my Gator 825i....next time it will be whatever the best machine for my needs is at that time. Competition is what makes everyone improve.:thumbsup:

/ If buying new what would You Buy #48  
My RTV will haul more than wood! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• rear seat 14.jpg
    rear seat 14.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 158
  • rear seat 13.jpg
    rear seat 13.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 109
   / If buying new what would You Buy #49  
That rig would be sweet at the drive in. :thumbsup:

/ If buying new what would You Buy #50  
It's really all in what your desired end result is..My Kubota's have served me very well. They haul well, plow well and work well. On the trails, they aren't fast but will get you there.

If you want a sport machine don't look at Kubota. If you want a worker, I doubt here is much better.

Test drive them all..You'll know it when you drive it.